Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

yamaha wr400 enduro bike, very clean low miles, 2001 reg!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:30 - 24 Jun 2006    Post subject: yamaha wr400 enduro bike, very clean low miles, 2001 reg!! Reply with quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mr.tattoo on 19:51 - 10 Jul 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:09 - 28 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a real nice looking enduro bike you have there mate! The WR250F really impressed the hell out of me when i tried one out about a year ago, so the 400 must be fantastic.

I would't have minded buying your bike if: a) i had that sort of money for an off roader/second bike, and: b) if i had not have just brought a very unsensible and unusual off road bike on Ebay, which was a bit of an impulse thing, as im still not yet sure if/why i wanted it in the first place?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:16 - 28 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the 250 is a cracking litle bike mate, this one has just got that little bit more umph and it goen on the roads better as the 250 is VERY revvy. Very Happy im open to swaps p/ex ect Wink

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 30 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be asking you about swaps/part ex's soon then! It will all depend on how i get on with riding a certain 500cc 2stroke with a LHS kickstart tho?

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:30 - 30 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

would that be an early 90's ktm? 500's are great fun if you can start them, ive had a few cr500's.......... Very Happy

Acid
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:17 - 09 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr tattoo were sells a lighting kit so i can convert my cr500 to a super moto road legal

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:24 - 09 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

this bike comes with lights new dude.... on my old cr500 i used a company called pro lighting... a new stator was around 100 quid i think. Wink

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:40 - 10 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in knowing about lighting kits for MX bikes too. My new bike is not a KTM500, but it is another late 80's big bore 2stroke with the dreaded LHS kickstart, which is why im thinking i have made a bit of a mistake? I will put up some pics as soon as i have picked up the bike, but im now hoping that it will be a nice easy bike to start and a bit of a big soft pussycat to ride?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 296 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1