Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anybody got or get hold of decent stickers?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

Squiffy_The_Wombat
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:29 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Anybody got or get hold of decent stickers? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Was wondering where to get decent quality decals? Im not after a "decal pack" as its for a KLR250 thus expensive and hard to find.

....just a few random stickers to tart up my bike! Ive had a look on ebay and they all look a bit tacky and cant seem to find any decent websties?

Can anybody point my in the right direction? or if you have any cool ones spare i would buy them off you Smile

Thanks in advance
Toby
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 20:39 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Re: Anybody got or get hold of decent stickers? Reply with quote

If you want custom made ones, give swaffs on here a PM, not sure if he's still doing them though?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:53 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtBikeStore.com have got lots of decals. Thumbs Up

Squiffy_The_Wombat
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:06 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys,

G- custom sounds expensive, im trying to save money, lol but thanks anyways Smile

ste- i was on that site earlier, problem is the only kits which will fit my bike are the "sponsor" sets which wont really look that good i dont think although they are closer to the sort of thing im after!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:09 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be suprised at the prices (if he's still doing them) - definitely worth a shout.

See the swaffs.co.uk stickers - https://www.swaffs.co.uk/images/BrandsGP06/Swaffs-BGP06_5033b.JPG

Note that the others were done by me (wrong laquer is why the written stickers at the front aren't quite right, I think).

Squiffy_The_Wombat
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:38 - 25 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers G, ill try and think of some designs and give him a bell!

Although im still not sure if i want a few subtle stickers or the full out works...

Oooo yeah and those stickers look great, wrong laquer doesnt really show inmo.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 219 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1