Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

PGO PMX Sport 50 vs. Aprilia SR50

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

konsoli
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:32 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: PGO PMX Sport 50 vs. Aprilia SR50 Reply with quote

A quick over-view of my bike:

As you can see, it looks awful, I know:
https://img517.imageshack.us/img517/774/dsc00031et8.jpg

https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8254/dsc00038ij1.jpg

https://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2836/dsc00039xw5.jpg

Looking closer you can see the duct tape jobs to keep the bike together (someone stole it and damaged it to this state):
https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2061/dsc00032al7.jpg

https://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9830/dsc00033yy1.jpg

And of coarse, the nasty fibreglass job:

https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3450/dsc00034mq2.jpg

The story:
I was driving along some local roads, cruising on a hot day at about 30mph as a respectful bike rider would through a town..When I noticed 2 idiots driving like twats, and they bipped at me as I went past in the opposite direction. I made a U-turn and began to follow them, up ahead, I see them tail-gaiting some people taking their test or something. I felt awful for whoever was taking their test.

By this time we was on a dual carriageway, I'd pulled up at the side of him at the lights, and I saw him laugh at my bike behind his helmet, that was it. I let them get ahead of me. Cruising at a constant speed as if to make my bike look slow, then I eased back as if to make out they was accelerating from me. Slammed on the throttle for a decent run-up, as I'm about to overtake, what does any careless twat on a bike do? swerves at me. I overtake, give him the fingers and laughed my arse off at his face, he was so mad.

Funny thing was his bike was flat out, even the people taking their test had accelerated from them giving me plenty of room to overtake.

Motto:
My bike looks shit, but don't laugh at it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy levitt
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:09 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

God i hate people like that esically trying to ruin someones test thats just plain unfair Mad If you see him again give him the finger from me aswell Razz haha
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

konsoli
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:08 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy levitt wrote:
God i hate people like that esically trying to ruin someones test thats just plain unfair Mad If you see him again give him the finger from me aswell Razz haha

That's why I made this post. lol, my bike may well look shit but it can out-accelerate and top-end a lot of speedfight 2's and gilera's.

it just pisses me off because it isn't my fault that it's been crashed by some twats that held a screwdriver to my belly for it. I mean they broke...2 pieces of fairing and the...main frame (gray bit).

If it wasn't for that, my bike would have a tear in the seat, a few scratches on some fairings and I would be able to re-sell it, but it's n ot even gonna pass it's next MOT now...not in this condition...all fibreglassed up.

konsoli
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:11 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and yet another time. I saw two kids driving like cunts. I overtake them as if to say "look, I am faster than you and I don't have to drive like an imbred".

He tailgaited me very closely for a few miles. I didn't know what he was doing, I got back to my gf's, went to lock my bike and there was scratches down L/H, rear & R/H panels.

So anyway I got back on my bike, looked for him, cornered him, waited on my bike behind a bush. he came, i went after him. He laughed at him so I punched his helmet with my armored gloves.

Anyway, I didn't manage to get him back very much as he had 2 mates catching up to my ass. So I filtered and got away.

But I do have a friend..who sees the kid on the green speedfight 2 (reg ends in HMO). (BTW the kid looks like 16, no respect for other drivers or the road, total idiot)...and anyway, when he sees him down the beach, he's going to drag him off the bike Smile

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:41 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is your scooter 70`d, or is it a 125?

I used to love owning the RS boys when I had the speedfight. Had it dyno`d at 14bhp not long before I sold it. Cool

The list of tuning mods was endless. Thumbs Up

Although I spent in excess of £1000 on TUNING alone, thats Plus the cost of the bike. Which was £600. I sold it for £720. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

konsoli
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:26 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a 70cc

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 19:50 - 21 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good fun owning the "faster" bikes. I used to enjoy taking on the Runner 125s too. (The 4t ones obviously)

I always thought the Speedfight was quick until I got the CBR though. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

virus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:04 - 22 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

some ped boys tried to chase me and steal the CG the other day, i just did 35 to piss them off then buggered off when i got bored of them lol.

Also on a harsh but funny note, some little chav tried jumped infront of me on my way home yesterday yelling 'gimme ya bike', I swerved towards him and he ran away and tripped up the kerb Laughing , ive nevver laughed so much on the bike in my life Laughing Laughing

Cheers
John
owned: 85 rat CG (sold), 91 GS500e (stolen), 84 gsx400f (scrapped), 81 z250 (siezed, siezed, scrapped), 83 cb250rs (sold), 84 gpz750r ratfighter (killed) 84gpz400 (sold), '80 cb650 ratfighter (wrote off) 95gsx6/12f ratfighter (killed) 91 xj900 (sold)
stinkwheel Well I just had my hands up a pigs fanny. Which makes your concerns pale into insignificance.

konsoli
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:43 - 22 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

virus wrote:
some ped boys tried to chase me and steal the CG the other day, i just did 35 to piss them off then buggered off when i got bored of them lol.

Also on a harsh but funny note, some little chav tried jumped infront of me on my way home yesterday yelling 'gimme ya bike', I swerved towards him and he ran away and tripped up the kerb Laughing , ive nevver laughed so much on the bike in my life Laughing Laughing

Cheers
John

Lmao, very cool Razz

Fahd
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:48 - 22 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

virus wrote:
'gimme ya bike', I swerved towards him and he ran away and tripped up the kerb Laughing , ive nevver laughed so much on the bike in my life Laughing Laughing

Cheers
John

LOL! Laughing

Ben.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 22 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fav. is when a scootay cut me up, and drove like a twat past everyone, anyone caught up at the lights we stopped at, and hes sitting there reving the nuts off his bike glaring at the traffic lights, giving it all large, and then his radiator popped! oh how i laughed, water all on the floor, and him haveing to push his scootay over to the side of the road. I actually had to stop and wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes because i couldn't see Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 254 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1