Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How and When to post Bug Reports

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 11:29 - 20 Jan 2004    Post subject: How and When to post Bug Reports Reply with quote

Please post detailed information!
Most problems will require you to state your OS & Browser version (find out here if you don't know), and in the case of network problems it would be useful to know the IP address you had when you experienced the problem initially (again, find out here if you don't know it). If you tried clearing cache/cookies to fix the problem, please state that you did this and if it worked or not.

Common browser problems
Broken images, disappearing stylesheets and weird graphical bugs are usually solved by clearing your browser cache and restarting your browser. Try this before reporting a bug, otherwise I'll just end up telling you to try it anyway. It's also super helpful if you could try a different browser, to see if the problem persists.

The topic reporting my bug is locked, what do I do?
Any topic reporting a bug in this forum that is considered fixed is then closed. If you continue to experience the problem, you'll need to start a new thread as it's likely to be a different issue causing the same problem and will need a separate solution.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1