Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

ZX7 Track Suspension settings

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic : View next topic  

trismantis
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 22:39 - 17 Mar 2008    Post subject: ZX7 Track Suspension settings Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm new (posting) on here...generally a bit of a reader...will be more active if you can lend a hand Very Happy

I have recently brought a mint ZX7R off of a mate and am booked on to a track day at Silverstone next Sunday.
The bike was like a rock when I rode it home, bucking and kicking everywhere, so I took all of the suspension settings back to standard and decided to go from there.

My question is...does anyone know a good setup (i know everyone is different) for a 15 stone (kitted) rider?
I would normally take it out on the road and test loads of settings, but I don't have the time now...

Anyway, any suggestions would be grand...
Cheers,
Tris

repsolblade
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 18 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tweek and though shall find Thumbs Up

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:41 - 18 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.marjay.co.uk/setup.pdf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Deckx
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 03:52 - 26 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good info here
https://www.sportrider.com/tech/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trismantis
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 20:14 - 26 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that...i'm going to wait for a bit better weather and go out and test some settings...at the moment it's as soft as anything - pretty good for the crap all over the road...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 5 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1