Spell Checker

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

TheBoyChris
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:19 - 21 Jun 2004    Post subject: Spell Checker Reply with quote

Hello,

I ran big2dave's post through the spell checker recently from his post here: https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27346

He claimed to have run it through himself, so I thought "Yeah right, i'll do it and print the results..."

When I did the spelt checker seemed to catch maybe 3 or 4 of his mistakes when there were obviously loads more. The point of this tirade is that I was wondering if there was any way we can improve the spell checker? Can we add words to it? Can we improve it's custom dictionary in any way?

It's good that we have one in the first place but if users are going to depend on it to help them lose negative karma, and it isn't as effective as it could be, then maybe we could try and coach it some more?

Just a thought anyhow, could be talking rubbish Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 313 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1