Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How to make a 50cc scooter faster?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

triboy
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 21:59 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: How to make a 50cc scooter faster? Reply with quote

Hi i have just bought a 4 stroke 50cc chinese import moped that only does 33mph which is ok but its getting anoying when your rideing along then a car driver starts beeping his horn and its reallin p**sing me off and was just wondering if anyone knows how to make one faster

I bought this bike from this website :

https://www.mopeds.co.uk/50cc-ninja-scooter-p-41.html?colour=15

Cheers

fezza612
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 22:05 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't .sell it and get something bigger if a 50 is all you can ride get a 2stroke Thumbs Up

cyberglass
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its a chinese then i aint got a clue.

You may be better off selling for what you can and getting a good manufacturer bike like a speedfight/Sr/slider/aerox and working from there. Then your options range from changing out the rollers - carb mods - fitting big bore kits.

That_Hornet
World Chat Champion

Tow it? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ian789
Crazy Courier

Ride off the edge of the cliff - it's the only way.

swiftb
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:37 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell them to hurry up or you will beat their children and bumfuck their wives. Altenatively, subtly increase the speed on the conveyor belts. Thumbs Up
FURBAR This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

hmmmnz
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:00 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raptor 1000 cc Rocket wrote:
Exisiting member i call , as topical piss take subject, and anyone with grammar that good would of not bought a chinese thing, they wold of ovboiusly looked at Cagiva, the best make in the world till i buy something else ... Laughing Thumbs Up Cool Middle Finger

really??

anyway your pushing shit uphill trying to get more speed from a chinese scoot,
sometimes they are restricted in the variator (not often) and sometimes they have a cdi restriction,
but the fact its a 50cc 4stroke has more to do with how slow it is than anything else, i give it 3000miles before the head race bearings collapse, the exhaust rots through, and valves start eating there way through the seats.

sorry, we cant really help, hopefully it serves its purpose for a while,
don't spend a cent (penny??) on it though, ride it till it dies, then throw it away. its just not worth spending anything on it

good luck

yandy_yay
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:03 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

first push the shit up the hill ^^^^

second wait for a big gust of wind, whilst waiting you can eat beans lots and lots of beans...

when gust of wind comes run with bike down hill jump on bike and fart at the same time should make it go like shit
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kingsknight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:07 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thisfabtrek.com/journey/africa/morocco/20050729-tan-tan/cliff-lr-4.jpg

just make sure your on bike as it goes over........
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Spit-Fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:39 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberglass wrote:
If its a chinese then i aint got a clue.

You may be better off selling for what you can and getting a good manufacturer bike like a speedfight/Sr/slider/aerox and working from there.

this minus the speedfight. you have sadly purchased a bit of shit, and no matter how much bling you buy it will remain a bit of shit,

so sell up while you can a buy a scooter from a reputable brand Thumbs Up

Paulington
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:42 - 02 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may bling it up all you want, but at the end of the day all you'll end up with is this:

https://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2006-11/pig-in-a-suit.jpg.

Wink.

NewbRider15
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 18:33 - 03 May 2010    Post subject: 50 Reply with quote

I have the viper from the same site and its very slow. Sell it quickly and get a geared, 2 stroke scrambler thing, they are quick for 50cc and do around 50 to 60 mph unrestricted, 35 to 40 mph uphill.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 333 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1