Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Post rating question

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jinx
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 10:06 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Post rating question Reply with quote

Just wondering - I know I can see what ratings I have given others but I was wondering if you can see what ratings you have been given - I am not interested in who rates me but I would want to know if something I have said has been considered interesting etc. or if I have upset any one by what I have said

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 10:09 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the little karma blob next to 'post subject' up there ^^. Click it. Thumbs Up

Jinx
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 10:12 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

um.... am I being blind?? no I cant see a karma blob next to the post reply!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:39 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see above your message there is the bit with:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/templates/standard/images/icon_minipost.gifPosted: 29 Jul 2004 09:12 https://www.bikechatforums.com/images/karma/neutral.gif Post subject:

Click the second image, the one which is https://www.bikechatforums.com/images/karma/neutral.gif and a window opens showing you what ratings it has and who from. Thumbs Up

Jinx
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 10:41 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I see it (knew I was being blind) So you cant go to a page where it will list the ratings you have received the way you can for ratings given?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:22 - 29 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't see a single page to see where your ratings have come from, but you can view a page to know what ratings someone has given in the past thirty days. If you click the https://www.bikechatforums.com/templates/standard/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif button, you'll see that at the bottom it details where that person has done post ratings for the past thirty days.

If you think that there should be a way of viewing what ratings someone has been given over the past thirty days (like the way of seeing what ratings someone has given out) then please add your support on that matter here. Thumbs Up

dibbster
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 01:52 - 30 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So you cant go to a page where it will list the ratings you have received the way you can for ratings given?

Korn has now changed it so you can see ratings received and given!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 267 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1