Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Something Popped out My Neck.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:51 - 01 Sep 2011    Post subject: Something Popped out My Neck. Reply with quote

Hi guys.

I did a bit yawn last night while in bed after a house party. I was quite drunk at the time but a lump popped out of my neck just under my chin. It popped out at the right side of my chin where the neck meets the part of my chin.

I didn't have a mirror to hand but when it happened I felt really light headed like I was going to pass out. I had to push it back in with my fingers and once I had done that I was ok, but I needed to yawn some more but was too para to yawn incase it happened again.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

I wish I had a mirror at the time to see it. I have had a couple of electric shock type feelings randomly from this area also in the past couple of weeks.

Thanks guys for any help.

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 02 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I yawn i sometimes get a pain right where you describe and i can feel a lump there that kinda needs pushing back in. I always thought it was a muscle or something kinda getting popped out of position by my expanding wind pipe pressing on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 02 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get it too, it's just cramp, nothing to worry about.

Hurts like a bitch though!

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:33 - 02 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for making me realise that it's quite common. It just freaked me out as I had never had it before and properly felt like a hernia had popped out my neck. Thumbs Up

MattHirst
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:08 - 02 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do have lymph nodes around that area, i can move mine around fairly easily with my fingers, even more so if they are swollen. They are easier to find if you have a throat infection or something like that as they swell up, could of just been one of them that popped out.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it if everything seems fine now, you could always mention it to your doctor next time you go see them for whatever reason.

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:44 - 02 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
I get it too, it's just cramp, nothing to worry about.

Hurts like a bitch though!

This. Bloody annoying but it happens to me too. Sometimes the lump is quite visible to other people.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:20 - 02 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else read the title of this thread and think of:

https://cache.reelzchannel.com/assets/content/repFrame/49490/49490_01.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rPD6eY4KqRs/TS9ekJIxKjI/AAAAAAAAADU/0lQaYWyFSXg/s1600/howtogetaheadinadvertising5.png

https://366weirdmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/how_to_get_ahead_in_advertising.jpg

Nope? Ok, just me then.
Embarassed
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 239 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1