Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Man vs Animal - fight to the death.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Man vs Animal - fight to the death. Reply with quote

Just reminded myself in a comment in another thread of a discussion I had with some friends whilest inebriated a few months back. Basically we were wondering what the biggest or most aggressive animal we thought could be killed with bare hands was. To my bemusement one of my friends figured he could kill a cow by strangling it.

I'd like to change the scenario a little and propose a cage fighter instead of the average person. I've chosen a cage fighter as they are physically fit and strong, aggresive, and know how to use their body. Also the animal is the aggressor and is trying to kill the cage fighter for whatever reason.

So what do you think is the biggest or most aggressive animal the cage fighter would win against?

A goat? A bull terrier? Maybe a cow Laughing

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:09 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can kill a Blue Whale with my bare hands.

Fist in the Blowhole Mutha. Middle Finger
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

goat = easy just get ontop/behind it and snap its neck.

bull terrier would be a bastard because of natural aggression and teeth.

Cow would be almost impossible. I don't think it would be physically possible unless the cage fighter was a beast and the cow was small and dosile.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:13 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cage fighter verus a hamster Thumbs Up

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always figured most aggressive animals would be easily defeated just by gouging their eyes out. Probably not as simple as it sounds in my head, but still, what exactly is a blind pit bull going to do? Even if it was intent on attacking.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sort of cage fighter?

https://www.alexreid.org.uk/lodpey/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Alex-Reid-Promo-Shot.jpg

I reckon a rabbit or something for this fella.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xjZBZBPBiiU/TkexI6HNrxI/AAAAAAAAC6Y/D8v9hdkVSb8/s1600/kimbo_slice.jpg

More like this guy.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xjZBZBPBiiU/TkexI6HNrxI/AAAAAAAAC6Y/D8v9hdkVSb8/s1600/kimbo_slice.jpg

More like this guy.

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:30 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

so we are talking bare hands?

kind of misses the point of being human, as our main advantage is being able to make use of heavy rocks or fashion the ultimate weapon, the pointy stick.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, which guy I didn't quite catch it? Razz

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU

mivster
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:30 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimo slice hes sounds like a fuckin cake plus hes a bit shit

brock lesnar or mariuz pudzy them two are the size of a polar bear and hard as fuck

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:51 - 17 Nov 2011    Post subject: Re: Man vs Animal - fight to the death. Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
So what do you think is the biggest or most aggressive animal the cage fighter would win against?

Ob-man-is-an-animal.

Biggest: Harley-bear.
Most aggressive: pedboi.

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:11 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The animal I'd like to fight most would be a Great White Shark.

In the water, I reckon it'd have me pretty much everytime, get the bastard onto dry land and it'd be soup.

Twisted Evil
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:01 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Re: Man vs Animal - fight to the death. Reply with quote

Unfortunately I can't find a copy of the original article without the spoilers, but, surely this calls for...
https://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm

Smile

Conon
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:19 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fight to the death already happened, but its safe to assume he was no cage-fighter! https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3943549/Abattoir-worker-is-killed-by-dead-cow.html
Anioolek This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nick__C
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd wager that Fedor could have taken a large cow..

Perhaps a bear would be a more fair fight.

snikks
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:45 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming cracked.com's sterling research teams *ahem* are correct, there's been quite a few interesting man vs beast battles (not all unarmed though).

https://www.cracked.com/article/93_the-7-most-badass-man-vs.-beast-showdowns/

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 14:00 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all wrong... the thing that sets us apart from the animals is not our tool use... but rather, we know to always go for the genitals. Not many animals do that... except the frightfulful honey badger.

mistergixer wrote:
The animal I'd like to fight most would be a Great White Shark.

In the water, I reckon it'd have me pretty much everytime, get the bastard onto dry land and it'd be soup.

Twisted Evil

Under those caveats, I could blatantly have a silverback... in space... while I was wearing the space suit and he wasn't.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
nobodysperfec... This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Daimo
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 14:27 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, a space suit has no power, so you're efforst would have no force, and the negative reaction would send you away from the punch hence pushing you further into space where you would also die.

Therefore - Draw....

Laughing

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 14:34 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daimo wrote:

Therefore - Draw....

Laughing

I was going to adopt a 'rope-a-dope' tactic (ie avoid him) until he froze... then I'd only need to hit him once Wink
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
I was going to adopt a 'rope-a-dope' tactic (ie avoid him) until he froze... then I'd only need to hit him once Wink

Rope-a-dope is not about 'avoidance', it's a case of letting the opponent tire themselves out by (ineffectually) hitting you.

Go watch the 'Rumble in the Jungle' - everyone expected Ali to dance around and avoid Foreman, when in fact he did the absolute opposite and invited Foreman to come and hit him until Foreman was exhausted and 'easy pickings'.
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 16:26 - 18 Nov 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
Bonny wrote:

Rope-a-dope is not about 'avoidance', it's a case of letting the opponent tire themselves out by (ineffectually) hitting you.

Go watch the 'Rumble in the Jungle' - everyone expected Ali to dance around and avoid Foreman, when in fact he did the absolute opposite and invited Foreman to come and hit him until Foreman was exhausted and 'easy pickings'.

Ok, well, either way... the bitch is in space. He won't get to hit me many times Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 133 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2