Me RS125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:12 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! You sussed my plan out! Wink

I'm planning to do my CBT when i get some money (maybe November), but I wont be able to afford my own bike until next year, probably when I turn 18 in April, as I don't have substantial savings Sad I do have my eye on an RS though, and my insurance will be very cheap as my boyfriend's offered to put me on his next year Very Happy

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:24 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
Damn! You sussed my plan out! Wink

I'm planning to do my CBT when i get some money (maybe November), but I wont be able to afford my own bike until next year, probably when I turn 18 in April, as I don't have substantial savings Sad I do have my eye on an RS though, and my insurance will be very cheap as my boyfriend's offered to put me on his next year Very Happy

It's the best time of year to buy a bike at the moment, between now and January next year. Plus the insurance on an RS is not bad really, and I'll soon have 2 years no claims!! At 19!

I'll look forward to you posting pics of you on an RS next year then Wink

There's a fair few winks being exchanged here!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollins wrote:
There's a fair few winks being exchanged here!!

I noticed that too Thinking

Ok, we'll switch to Razz's then Laughing

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:08 - 30 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
I noticed that too Thinking

Ok, we'll switch to Razz's then Laughing

Not that I'm complaining about you winking at me Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 09:57 - 01 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bike Wink

Put the boy down leggy Laughing

bugsy46
Village Idiot

PostPosted: 10:04 - 01 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it me or is that a big scuff on the right fairing? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Lee_367
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:51 - 01 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugsy46 wrote:
is it me or is that a big scuff on the right fairing? Shocked

Looks like it. Drooling

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:56 - 01 Oct 2004    Post subject: Re: Me RS125 Reply with quote

Rollins wrote:
Note the nasty scuff on the right hand side - bloody diesel slicks!

Yep, sure is. Smacked my knee off the road, wearing only light waterproofs as well. Nice lack of mobility for a few days after.

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:30 - 01 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigT19 wrote:
Put the boy down leggy Laughing

Sorry honey lol Wink

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 13:17 - 02 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

RUF_Rider wrote:
whats that putting out then?

Hes taking it down the dyno next week m8!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:52 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bet you wish you'd taken the pics before you took it out for a ride and binned it Laughing

Nice bike, but what's with gay pride paint job? Black Hamerite over the fucker Thumbs Up Twisted Evil

AcIdBuRnZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:54 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

rossirep46 wrote:
nice bike m8

u should get on www.apriliaforum.com

ps Rollins

the mallory meet up is a new thing we only just set up..... if we have any more it will be next year now...

heres my rs 125..

with a few mods..

Vforce 3 reed block, Jim Lomas Stainless Steel Twin Can Zorst(made in Czeck republic) , Mitaka Ported barrel and piston kit, Piper X panel filter.

Silver powder coated wheels, skidmarks purple flip screen and headlight cover, Fibre Lyte carbon yoke cover and clock surround, carbon heel plates and chain guard..

Goodridge braided hoses, and 2003 model calipers, Iris heavy duty chain and Renthal Sprockets...

*Phew* that was a mouth full....

looking for new fairings @ the moment...

Wink

Neal

That's all very well - but what's with the seat Shocked

Nice bike though Thumbs Up

Rollins
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 01:38 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollins wrote:
I'm not sure if you can have this paint scheme anymore, one year only I'm afraid!! Some cheeky barstool (2 people now) called it the Gay Pride paint scheme, so GTI - it's actually a rep of the old Alice scheme from the 2003 RS Cube GP bike.

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 206 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2