Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Disabled Parking Bay Ticket

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:11 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Disabled Parking Bay Ticket Reply with quote

On Wednesday evening I suddenly got a urge to nip to Meadowhell and trade in the piece of shit that is Black Ops 2 and get Sniper Elite and something else instead (Fallout 3 for those who wondered). It was already past seven o'clock and it shuts at eight. Tear-arsed it into Sheffield and thought "Fuck it, I don't even know where GAME is, in Meadowhall, so I'm going to drive right up to the front doors and dump it in a disabled space."

This I did, then found the boarded up remains of GAME and was directed by a punter to where it was now (other end of the place). Swapped my games and was in and out in twenty minutes. When I got back this piece of hamster bedding was in it's official-looking plastic pouch:

https://i.imgur.com/s7LzGIX.jpg?2

I read it, feeling that instinctive sphincter clench, then I suddenly remembered the awesome trolls of BCF and I broke into a dirty great laugh, thought "Guess again, suckers!" and chucked it in the footwell.

Called at mam and dads for a mug of tea on the way home and showed them the ticket. Old mother went into fear-of-authority panic mode. Fatha wasn't much different. Both wouldn't believe the unenforcibility of private parking tickets until I showed them the Pepipoo forums.

At work the next day I got the same jive off the thickos, until the gaffer went on-line and eventually said, "It looks like he's right".

The oddest thing is that all day thursday I was singing "Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой" by Eduard Khil, literally all bloody day, at full volume. I couldn't stop trolololling. And when they shouted to stop, I trolololled them harder.

I'll update this thread with the thug letters, as and when. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Groove
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive had simular from parking in Tescos car parks over night when going drinking in town.

It quite clearly says "parking charge" not 'fine'.

Thumbs Up
|| Past: 1991 Kawasaki ZXR 250 ~ 2003 Honda CBR 600 F Sport ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1999 Yamaha R1 ~ 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R J ~ 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R B1H 636 ~ 1998 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm ~ K1 GSXR 600 Track bike ~ K6 GSXR 1000 ~ 2006 Speed Triple 1050 || Current: 2005 R1 https://www.adrucore.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well parking your car in the disabled bay makes you a knob Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

Give over. That's just Pavlovian conditioning in action. Disabled markings in private car parks are just graffiti on the ground.

I play the world's smallest violin for wallahs who get free cars every three years that they don't have to tax, test or maintain.

Besides which, if they can get disabled benefits then they can go in the fucking daytime.

billytwomirro...
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides which, if they can get disabled benefits then they can go in the fucking daytime.[/quote]

Quite right mate,and i do go in the daytime. Laughing

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:51 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone must pay as they 'obliviously' pay some little shites to put the stickers on. Shocked

Derivative
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand the furore over disabled spaces.

If there are ten free and you're in for ten minutes, what's the harm done?

Sure, parking there for hours is obviously questionable, but otherwise?

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

billytwomirrors wrote:

Quite right mate,and i do go in the daytime. Laughing

Good man. That's sensible.

Bikeless
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:34 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

keggyhander wrote:
doggone wrote:

Give over. That's just Pavlovian conditioning in action. Disabled markings in private car parks are just graffiti on the ground.

I play the world's smallest violin for wallahs who get free cars every three years that they don't have to tax, test or maintain.

Besides which, if they can get disabled benefits then they can go in the fucking daytime.

Do you understand that a disabled badge does not always come with a free car?
I think there are far too many disabled parking spaces nowadays but some people ARE actually disabled and drive their own cars or get lifts in.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:48 - 02 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTFO if you don't have disablist parking badge technology.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:13 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three points.

1. I watched the Paralymics and those disabled buggers can run and jump better than me so they don't need the special places.

2. The disabled are not allowed out after 6pm and shouild be in bed by 8pm

3. It is aprivate car park and they don't count.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 01:16 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Jobs always used to park in disabled spots even before he got cancer of the turtleneck. Therefore, cunt move.

Marmalade
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:27 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Three points.

1. I watched the Paralymics and those disabled buggers can run and jump better than me so they don't need the special places.

And in a normal space you can swing the door wide open to get your prosthetic legs out of the car?

it's not just about being close so that the pie eating self inflicted disabled fat bastard doesn't have so far to waddle to the pie counter, there is extra room for doors to open fully and wheelchair access etc.
Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:51 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marmalade wrote:

And in a normal space you can swing the door wide open to get your prosthetic legs out of the car?

it's not just about being close so that the pie eating self inflicted disabled fat bastard doesn't have so far to waddle to the pie counter, there is extra room for doors to open fully and wheelchair access etc.

The reason there is more space either side of the disabled spots is so that when the motability cars come up for sale after three years, they get more for them because the doors aren't fucked and scratched from other car doors hitting them.

I'm paying for those motability cars. Why should MY car doors get fucked?

Trololololol-olololololol-Hahahahahah!!!!!

Oh, and forgot to mention: It says my car is blue. My car is Jet Black. The blind cunt.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 04:05 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was registered disabled when I was 15/16, by the time I was 17, I was given a blue badge for my car.
To be honest, It spent most of it's life in the drawer at home, as although I was/am actually registered with a disability (A walking/running one at that), I am not that unable bodied, and am certainly not one to flounce or play on such a situation.

But quite local to me, we have a shopping centre, which is hard enough to get parked in at the best of times. So I grabbed the blue badge, and headed up there to buy the KFC banquet for the family a few years back.

I shoved the car in a spastic bay right at the front, stuck the badge on the dash, and nipped over the road into KFC.

Came out 10 mins later with a big bag of hot food, to find a clamp on my car.

Rang the number on the dirty sticker they put on my window, and found a private clamping unit arrive, 25 MINUTES later!

I was not happy. They said the CCTV operator reported me when he saw me walk from my car, across the road.

I mean, what was he fucking expecting me to open the door and fall out onto the floor, then begin to drag myself on my stomach across the road?

Cunts!

Anyway, after a heated discussion, I had the firm promptly un clamp my car, clean my window of the horrible glue left from the snotty letter they'd stuck to it. And also had them buy me a fresh, hot KFC to replace my now cold one.

The badge has now expired by the way, so it wont be happening again. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:32 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
I was registered disabled when I was 15/16, by the time I was 17, I was given a blue badge for my car.
To be honest, It spent most of it's life in the drawer at home, as although I was/am actually registered with a disability (A walking/running one at that), I am not that unable bodied, and am certainly not one to flounce or play on such a situation.

But quite local to me, we have a shopping centre, which is hard enough to get parked in at the best of times. So I grabbed the blue badge, and headed up there to buy the KFC banquet for the family a few years back.

I shoved the car in a spastic bay right at the front, stuck the badge on the dash, and nipped over the road into KFC.

Rang the number on the dirty sticker they put on my window, and found a private clamping unit arrive, 25 MINUTES later!

I was not happy. They said the CCTV operator reported me when he saw me walk from my car, across the road.

I mean, what was he fucking expecting me to open the door and fall out onto the floor, then begin to drag myself on my stomach across the road?

Cunts!

Anyway, after a heated discussion, I had the firm promptly un clamp my car, clean my window of the horrible glue left from the snotty letter they'd stuck to it. And also had them buy me a fresh, hot KFC to replace my now cold one.

Why we no see you at Rympics?

Laughing

st3v3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:45 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

keggyhander wrote:

The reason there is more space either side of the disabled spots is so that when the motability cars come up for sale after three years, they get more for them because the doors aren't fucked and scratched from other car doors hitting them.

While that is a massive plus point for the system, I'm more inclined to believe it was probably some voting thing got some g'ment 'in' when it went on their manifesto and just stuck around.

Walloper wrote:
Someone must pay as they 'obliviously' pay some little shites to put the stickers on. Shocked

binge wrote:

Indeed Wally, because the usual saps aren't like Ben, they're frail old, and disabled people who such companies bully and intimidate into paying.

Kinda like AVC Ltd, who Morrisons contract for impounding cars. Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marmalade wrote:
Skudd wrote:
Three points.

I want to be treatedthe same as the disabled in as much I want a big wide space to open my doors fully.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people see the Blue Badge as a free parking badge, some even boast about having one.

I think they should bring back the three wheeled blue spaz chariots, if you need a blue badge you can only drive one of them. Thumbs Up Not the bloody 4x4 Range Rovers I see being driven and parked where ever they bloody like.

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:44 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I worked in a shop, it was always funny how the only people that complained about the "walk" up to my till (I'd be on till 9 or 10) would be the cunts who could walk fine.

Meanwhile you've got the physically disabled customers who would never say anything.

Get out of your car and walk you fat fucks. Thumbs Up

My dad is a blue badge holder mainly due to him waiting for a heart attack and has prostate cancer and other issues. He hasn't driven in about 10 years. We certainly do not get a free car or any of that shit.

Should Keggy pay his fine? of course not as private parking companies are scum.

Was it ok for him to use one? I wouldn't judge him for it given the circumstances.

Please don't think of them as being "graffiti on the ground" just because you can legally get away with parking in them.

I really hope that you lot don't ever need to use the disabled bays.

Moo.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:00 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this like disabled toilets?

I see them as a toilet with disabled facilities.. Not a disabled only toilet. So if its free and i need to go. I'll use it. Some places you go there is only a disabled toilet so everyone can use it..

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Some people see the Blue Badge as a free parking badge, some even boast about having one.

I think they should bring back the three wheeled blue spaz chariots, if you need a blue badge you can only drive one of them. Thumbs Up Not the bloody 4x4 Range Rovers I see being driven and parked where ever they bloody like.

Quite right, disabled people should be humiliated at every opportunity and they most certainly shouldn't be allowed to be wealthy. Confused

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:

Quite right, disabled people should be humiliated at every opportunity and they most certainly shouldn't be allowed to be wealthy. Confused

I think you ought to read up about Motability.

In brief: Malingerers with a hurty back get a free car every three years, with insurance, Tax and MOT taken care of.

I, and other worker bees, have to go through the insurance, tax and test rigmarole every fucking year.

Last edited by keggyhander on 16:42 - 03 Feb 2013; edited 1 time in total

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:

Cunts!

EPIC!!!!! Thumbs Up Karma

Snipet
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:40 - 03 Feb 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

keggyhander wrote:

Trololololol-olololololol-Hahahahahah!!!!!

Oh, and forgot to mention: It says my car is blue. My car is Jet Black. The blind cunt.

I had a friend that was declared disabled, even though she could walk, run and get around fine (She had a problem with the bones in her hip).
We had a massive falling out when she said that she was bored of her current mobility car after just 6 months, so was going to "Accidently" hit a lamppost and get a new car.
When I said wait a minute tax payers pay for each of them, her response was 'so what? I dont pay tax. And ive done it 4 times before anyway'
Havent spoken to her for quite a while now.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4