Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Debut 'down under'.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic : View next topic  

no1bloke
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 11:24 - 02 Nov 2013    Post subject: Debut 'down under'. Reply with quote

I first met Roger Winfield when he invited me to shake down the XR69 he’d prepared for Ryan Farquhar to ride at the Manx in 2011 – we had a day at Mallory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gLf__PkPc
Now Roger has invited me to join the British team campaigning the Classic event at Phillip Island – what a way to kick off my 2014 race season!
So, I'm doing an offer on my 'how I ride' track DVDs to help rustle up some extra funds for the trip - for the month of November only, you can get 3 for the price of 2!
Please remember to put your track choice in the 'message to seller' box - if you would like to check out the choice of circuits and watch some sample clips, then please click here: DVDs
Click here to take advantage of this 3 for 2 offer:
https://www.mike-edwards.me.uk/aussie-paypal-sm.png

Cheers, if any one has any tips about Aus, never been before, so all info will be welcome, where to do go, what to see, how to do everything on a budget...
Bloke.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1