Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anyone have an electronic copy of DVLA form V33 (stolen tax)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

TechJinx
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:41 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Anyone have an electronic copy of DVLA form V33 (stolen tax) Reply with quote

idiotically you either have to go into a DVLA office (not convinient as car stolen and bike off the road) or phone them for the form (they never answer the phone - "high call volume) and for some reason you can't just download it Sad

Does anyone have a copy they may have scanned or know where I could get hold of one of these as I'd like my £200 reminaing car tax back

any help appreciated

YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:01 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Application without a tax disc

Fill in a V33 ‘Application for a refund of vehicle tax when the tax disc is missing’. Send the form to Refund Section, DVLA, Swansea SA99 1AL.

The V33 form is only available by phoning DVLA Customer Enquiries on 0300 790 6802 or from a DVLA local office.

Very helpful of them.

TechJinx
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:19 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip wrote:

Very helpful of them.

I know - I must have dreamt the last 20 years with the whole internet and computers and stuff. I have quite a vivid imagination...

YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

imanupstart
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:46 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange I thought you could get them from the post office, at least thats what the insurance company told me when my drz was stolen.

dextersaurus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:05 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post office with MOT and insurance if you want to tax a vehicle, but i think he's on abut the tax from his car which got nicked.

I was MrDunkable in a previous life. Then questioned why I was the one being dunked...

imanupstart
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:56 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

As was I Wink

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 17:59 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of post offices have a rack of DVLA forms. I bet that's one that's in there.

dextersaurus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 16 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

imanupstart wrote:
As was I Wink

My bad Thumbs Up

read your post wrong.

I was MrDunkable in a previous life. Then questioned why I was the one being dunked...
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 3 years, 201 days between these two posts...

iliko
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:12 - 03 Jan 2014    Post subject: Re: Anyone have an electronic copy of DVLA form V33 (stolen Reply with quote

TechJinx wrote:
idiotically you either have to go into a DVLA office (not convinient as car stolen and bike off the road) or phone them for the form (they never answer the phone - "high call volume) and for some reason you can't just download it Sad

Does anyone have a copy they may have scanned or know where I could get hold of one of these as I'd like my £200 reminaing car tax back

any help appreciated

I received one and scanned. It is attached. You can use it only if you attach cover letter with explanation like you made a mistake on the original, hence using the copy of it.

Download it here https://www.sendspace.com/file/paor5s

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:19 - 03 Jan 2014    Post subject: Re: Anyone have an electronic copy of DVLA form V33 (stolen Reply with quote

iliko wrote:
I received one and scanned. It is attached. You can use it only if you attach cover letter with explanation like you made a mistake on the original, hence using the copy of it.

Helpful, but 3 and a half years late Laughing

iliko
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:47 - 03 Jan 2014    Post subject: Re: Anyone have an electronic copy of DVLA form V33 (stolen Reply with quote

Doovy wrote:
iliko wrote:

Helpful, but 3 and a half years late Laughing

Better late than never Smile

-Matt-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:17 - 03 Jan 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought that was a spam revival at first Laughing makes a change
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 307 days between these two posts...
L0caL This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:45 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er... thanks. For that. I suppose.

angryjonny
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:05 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

True though. A cheque for 165 ponds dropped through my door yesterday for a car I part-exed at the end of October. They credited me November back in full, so (in a move I wouldn't expect from the taxman) they appear to calculate it from the transfer date you put on the form, not the day they write the cheque.

Anyways, the system appears to work.

Nash GT
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 07 Nov 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

angryjonny wrote:
True though. A cheque for 165 ponds dropped through my door yesterday for a car I part-exed at the end of October. They credited me November back in full, so (in a move I wouldn't expect from the taxman) they appear to calculate it from the transfer date you put on the form, not the day they write the cheque.

Anyways, the system appears to work.

Clearly a mistake, the bailiffs will be over shortly to collect the over payment Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 143 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1