Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

KARMA!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
 Topic moved: from to Forum Feedback & Help by Korn (19 Jan 2005 - 16:18)
View previous topic : View next topic  

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 03:59 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: KARMA! Reply with quote

Ok, I dont have a problem with the Karma. But the way It kills you if you post in the F&FW is GAY...

I posted 2 posts and lost a whole fukin Gold blob!

I just had to get my whining out of the way!

<|Binge|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 04:06 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why i don't post in there mate Razz.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 04:10 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, But I had to Wink

I know not to any more tho!

<|Binge|>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 04:18 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you're wanting to post something which should be in there of worthwhile conversation value, which havint looked at your two posts, one being digging up a empty thread from June and the other you've now deleted, weren't, why not just continue the thread in a normal forum?

If it's not petty bitching and name calling then it doesn't go in F&FW so unless you want petty bitching and name calling don't post in there, neither of your posts were but they weren't exactly overly great reading either.

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 04:19 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
If it's not petty bitching and name calling then it doesn't go in F&FW so unless you want petty bitching and name calling don't post in there, neither of your posts were but they weren't exactly overly great reading either.

Go to bed ste!

....I dunno, he meets some of the regulars and decides he's alfred lord tennyson Laughing .

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 04:21 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
I see where your going ste...

But it still sucks that it kills ya karma!

Do you know how many times that gold blob has been nearly full. and now its nearly white again... Shocked

<|Binge|>

Oh, spkin of karma, out of interest. If Everybody set me to enimy now, would I have 2 red blobs, and If sombody with 5 green blobs got set to enimy, Would he have 5 red blobs. Or is that not how it works?

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 04:26 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm.
It works, almost but not quite entirely unlike that Smile
No it's nothing to do with that random mathematical stuff you've just come out with Laughing Razz .

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 04:28 - 02 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does suck yeah but /me shrugs

Believe setting as enemy has a (negative) value to your karma score, and I'd expect that the value is the same for anyone. So say 10 karma points is your first green blob then 20 extra points for the next etc etc. So yes everyone (or lots of people) setting you to enemy would have a different effect on your karma than it would have on someone with lower karma.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 90 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1