Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Plenty of Fish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:02 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try a third date with that girl tomorrow night, try to make up my mind once and for all.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lawdy here we go....

https://scienceprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/RedPillBluePill_full.gif

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you shout out "hashtag YOLO" and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Poland, and I show you how deep the rabbi hole goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:01 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just left my fucking mobile on the N13 night bus

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

teh gurl also messaged me asking me "where I stand" after date number 2 and asked me to be frank. Bloody typical that I should lose my phone - JUST AFTER I HAD TWO JOB INTERVIEWS AS WELL

I am well and truly fuarked.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 06:42 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benno wrote:
Bloody typical that I should lose my phone - JUST AFTER I HAD TWO JOB INTERVIEWS AS WELL

Not that I want to encourage Chips, but do please tell me again about how smart you are?

Laughing
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:11 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
Benno wrote:
Bloody typical that I should lose my phone - JUST AFTER I HAD TWO JOB INTERVIEWS AS WELL

Not that I want to encourage Chips, but do please tell me again about how smart you are?

Laughing

I'm autistic. That means I'm smarter than you. We already made this very clear.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 16:51 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benno wrote:

I'm autistic. That means I'm smarter than you. We already made this very clear.

Wink
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've got a new phone now - and it works with tinder!!

The women of London are about to witness a whole new horror.

It also has a selfie cam. Rolling Eyes

qarka
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:01 - 20 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:

Or did it...

Where's Krad when you need him? Laughing

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:33 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three tinder matches so far... Laughing

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:30 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I.Love.Chips wrote:

I'm sorry for correcting you Professor Smart, but "you" receive this message when someone is looking at your profile and press the button "Show your interested to that member" -or something like that. And this is how automatic message look like Smile

p.s

Flame suit on Laughing

Are we using the same website? Because that is incorrect.

When someone clicks "show interest" (I'm assuming you mean "meet me"?) it doesn't send a message. It just adds them to a list of people that supposedly want to meet you. In practice when I message them asking them to suck me off they don't reply, so I'm sceptical of this feature Laughing

Now, if you dare question my intellect again I will find you and throw toilet paper all over your house.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's right.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:05 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - they do say there's a first time for everything.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:35 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I.Love.Chips wrote:

Yes Professor we are talking about same site. No Professor this is not what I ment and no I'm not talking about "meet me" button. When you go to your profile ( I assume that male and female profiles settings are the same)on the bottom of the page there are three icons...one of them is "show interested to member"( or similar) and when you click on it, it's sending automatic message to that person Smile

I can't find the button...is it a premium feature? Or do you mean the "add to favourites"/"Send gift" button?

Regardless, it's still a lazy way to try and begin a conversation. Even lazier really, since you don't even have to do any typing!

Also there's no need to be sarky...I wasn't under the impression that this was an argument!

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't be arsed to speak to people on this website either, I don't stand a chance of getting a bitch at this rate farrr too much effort

metalangel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night was odd – we ended up in a bar where she drank four pints of 8% beer (every time the waitress came and asked if we wanted another round, she said yes and didn’t change what she was drinking) and then complained about being drunk. We left and she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do next, but kept saying she wanted more beer so we went to another bar where she ordered another pint and then said ‘why are we drinking MORE alcohol?’

It was only when we were heading home after this final drink and I leaned in to kiss her that there was any physical affection. We parted ways a little later and once I was at home I got a text saying she ‘kind of’ has a ‘crush’ on me and that ‘making out on the subway was not enough’. So she likes me and wanted to have sex but wouldn’t actually come out and say this or give any other indication whatsoever.

This is weird, but might also explain why our first kiss on the previous date lead directly to sex. I didn't make any moves myself because 1) she kept complaining about being pissed and 2) we had work in the morning (and has texted me saying she took the bus due to hangover)

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalangel wrote:
Last night was odd – we ended up in a bar where she drank four pints of 8% beer (every time the waitress came and asked if we wanted another round, she said yes and didn’t change what she was drinking) and then complained about being drunk. We left and she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do next, but kept saying she wanted more beer so we went to another bar where she ordered another pint and then said ‘why are we drinking MORE alcohol?’

It was only when we were heading home after this final drink and I leaned in to kiss her that there was any physical affection. We parted ways a little later and once I was at home I got a text saying she ‘kind of’ has a ‘crush’ on me and that ‘making out on the subway was not enough’. So she likes me and wanted to have sex but wouldn’t actually come out and say this or give any other indication whatsoever.

This is weird, but might also explain why our first kiss on the previous date lead directly to sex. I didn't make any moves myself because 1) she kept complaining about being pissed and 2) we had work in the morning (and has texted me saying she took the bus due to hangover)

Sounds like a nutter. Bang and be off. Thumbs Up

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely cannot find it Confused

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:03 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benno wrote:

Only females have this option.

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:51 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Benno wrote:

So POF is reinforcing/encouraging lazy, banal messaging?

How f*cking hypocritical when they block males from sending such inane messages. Seriously, try sending "Hi, how are you" to a few girls and see how many of the messages actually go through.

Statistics be damned; while males are forced to develop creativity women are coddled and allowed to have things handed to them on a plate. Allowing men to do the same might make life harder for females? Oh goodness no, we must protect the wimminz from any hardships!

I-love-chips, again you see how online dating is not only socially different for women, but 'institutionally' different!

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:55 - 21 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benno wrote:
Tungtvann wrote:

So POF is reinforcing/encouraging lazy, banal messaging?

How f*cking hypocritical when they block males from sending such inane messages. Seriously, try sending "Hi, how are you" to a few girls and see how many of the messages actually go through.

Statistics be damned; while males are forced to develop creativity women are coddled and allowed to have things handed to them on a plate. Allowing men to do the same might make life harder for females? Oh goodness no, we must protect the wimminz from any hardships!

I-love-chips, again you see how online dating is not only socially different for women, but 'institutionally' different!

But, but teh Pardigmz!?!?!111!

This is what I despise about online dating.

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:57 - 22 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite simply, there are more men sending more messages than women. Of course they're going to try and make it as easy and as convenient as possible for women to send messages, they need the encouragement !

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:34 - 22 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got angry, thinking that I didn't have that option and that POF gave females all these privileges also and was on the verge of another rant, but then I realised that I could indeed specify how many words I wanted introductory messages to be at least.

Thank god the institutional sexism doesn't go too far. Unlike the Metropolitan Police. Hah.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:58 - 22 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
Benno wrote:

This sounds pretty much like bang on the explanation for all those "hey Smile" messages I was getting.

-LG-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:11 - 22 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right bit of a dilemma...

I'm staying at my 'friends'...I've been here since Thursday, possibly going home Sunday as I've possibly got work Monday morning, but coming back up Monday evening...before going away for a couple of days in a hotel.

I've got a MASSIVE phobia of going for shits in any other toilets other than mine at home...

I REALLY need a poo...I'm being left home alone while she goes to a kids party in the morning so have a couple of hours to myself...

How the hell do I get over my phobia? I live too far away to go home (hour or so) and get back in time before picking her up...

HELP!

Properly shouldn't go online when I've had a bit to drink...

Benno
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:15 - 22 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
This sounds pretty much like bang on the explanation for all those "hey Smile" messages I was getting.

It's lazy on a whole new level.

They tell us "lol guys think of a better message than just 'hi how r u'" but then all THEY do is click a fucking button! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
How the hell do I get over my phobia?

Stop giving a shit and take a shit. No sympathy for stupid "phobias" like this. Many of us have shat in worse places than somebody else's toilet! Plus you're drunk, so just do it in their sink. I could also refer you to Smegballs' signature.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 9 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 74 of 138