Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Official BCF BBQ 18th - 20th July 2014

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
View previous topic : View next topic  

Which date suits the majority?
Friday 27th June - Sunday 29th June
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Friday 4th July - Sunday 6th July
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Friday 18th July - Sunday 20th July
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Friday 25th July - Sunday 27th July
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Friday 1st August - Sunday 3rd August
46%
 46%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 71

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 24 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for PayPal'ing me. I've written a formal complaint to the company who are "investigating". Hope they give me a partial refund.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:36 - 24 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Thank you everyone for PayPal'ing me. I've written a formal complaint to the company who are "investigating". Hope they give me a partial refund.

I'm hoping it's my turd that caused the problem.

I'm a little short (ha! Fucking CRs are too tall more like) at the moment, but if you are still needing cash in about a weeks time let me know and I'll see what I can do.

GrumpyGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:14 - 25 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
GrumpyGuts wrote:
I've got about 100 more but I'll do that tomorrow Thumbs Up

Whistle Whistle

Drums fingers........

Good to see you again BTW

Lovely to see you, too!

I know I'm taking a while. Each photo is about 6mb in size and my internet is total bollucks so it's gonna be a while before all of them are uploaded!

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 25 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say even though I'm a bit late massive thanks to Bubbs, I've just got back to Bristol. As a few of you know I was doing some personal congratulatory riding for passing my test. Overall 730 miles done since Friday last week.

Will start uploading the photo's just seen the thread in random banter so where is best posting them Question

GrumpyGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:35 - 26 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSmiler wrote:

Will start uploading the photo's just seen the thread in random banter so where is best posting them Question

Clicky

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:11 - 26 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrumpyGuts wrote:
TheSmiler wrote:

Clicky

Thanks to CaNsA for helping me sort them out they are now up the videos and gifs will be coming later.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 11:52 - 28 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrumpyGuts wrote:

I know I'm taking a while. Each photo is about 6mb in size and my internet is total bollucks so it's gonna be a while before all of them are uploaded!

Crying or Very sad
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 12:24 - 28 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrumpyGuts wrote:

Easy Thumbnails.

Reduce all to 40%

Smaller and quicker to upload. Ding ding ding Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:15 - 28 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like irfanview batch stuff, but it's a bit techy. I'd stick to 800 wide and bump the compression up, so should be able to get them to 100kb or so each. Then do high res if anyone asks for particular pics.

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 28 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSmiler wrote:
gifs will be coming later.

This is what I am worried about.

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 28 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doovy wrote:
TheSmiler wrote:
gifs will be coming later.

This is what I am worried about.

Sorry there are a few designs I'm "playing with" at the moment.

EDIT: Kinda got bored and doing the other gif at the moment, yours will be posted soon as the image thread is made not work safe. Don't want the mods to get in a sissy fit like over walloper.

GrumpyGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photobucket album..

It's not finished - there's at least another 100 to go. I thought I'd upload it now to save the suspense Laughing

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:12 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a response about the toilet:

Hi Dafydd,

The depot have now looked into this and come back to me. The depot manager confirmed that he checked the unit over prior to delivery and it was not delivered with any waste already in it. When the units are transported if there is any waste in the unit it will cause a mess. When the unit was collected from you after it was cleaned it went straight out on hire again and there were no reported issues with the flush. We have since checked the unit over ourselves and cannot find any fault. Therefore I can only apologise for the problems you had.

Should you have any further queries relating to this matter please do not hesitate to contact me.

I didn't use it at all so no idea what was actually wrong with it. Anyone think that this response is bullshit?

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that is bullshit, the flush plunger sounded like it was spraying the flush somewhere else, as if a pipe had disconnected or something.

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't have shat in a field if I had thought there was any chance that flushing mechanism was at all functional. As it stood, I knew if I chanced a turd then every subsequent visitor would have been greeted with a fudge dragon of monumental proportions, festering in the mid-day sun. So yeah, they are talking shit.

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:09 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Hi Dafydd,

The depot have now looked into this and come back to me. The depot manager confirmed that he checked the unit over prior to delivery and it was not delivered with any waste already in it. When the units are transported if there is any waste in the unit it will cause a mess. When the unit was collected from you after it was cleaned it went straight out on hire again and there were no reported issues with the flush. We have since checked the unit over ourselves and cannot find any fault. Therefore I can only apologise for the problems you had.

Should you have any further queries relating to this matter please do not hesitate to contact me.

Definitely a load of shit (their reply and in the toilet).

It wasn't flushing (although sounded like it should have been), and the sink wasn't giving any water out either.

I didn't mind using it, but then had to use the big bucket full of water to manually flush away the deposit Embarassed

But yeah, definitely not working as it should.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've responded demanding a refund. Will see what happens.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 11:41 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flush system for the toilet uses fluid from the main 'container' I believe (you can see the fluid getting less blue and more urine coloured with a week of use) - you could hear it still flushing, but it was obviously coming out at some point before the nozzles in the bowl.

Toilet still worked fine if you put some water down it yourself.

On that, will paypal the money later - on my rather long 'to do' list.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:47 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Dafydd,

I have spoken to my manager regarding the issue. We have spoken to the depot again and the unit has been rechecked over and no fault has been found. My manager has agreed to refund £30 + VAT as a goodwill gesture. Please can you e-mail me over your sort code, account number and account name so I can refund the money back to you.

Should you have any further queries regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Dave

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/proxy/Zjl03hsYz8R6uePYB4LlpkkXBikOS4Y3A5ofOZug8HLM0DDpSSQiTNHZ0EOA5xCA9XV98N7wRdg%3D/image.png

Last edited by Bubbs on 12:05 - 29 Jul 2014; edited 1 time in total

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:58 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't risk it so it was a Tesco jobby.

MCW
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 15 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

This totally reminds me of Spliff Dog:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1506071769630707

Spliiiiif Doggggg..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:50 - 23 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping whole thread.

Nice warm feeling has come over me. Embarassed Wub

Fingers crossed I can make BCF BBQ 2015.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:21 - 23 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

HT wrote:
Bumping whole thread.

Nice warm feeling has come over me. Embarassed Wub

Fingers crossed I can make BCF BBQ 2015.

Sorry i'll try to catch it with a tissue next time.

I am excite. Gonna be in wales again?

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:28 - 23 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope not. Mr. Green

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 120 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
Page 63 of 63