My Suzuki GSR 750 AL3

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

TwoWheelsDail...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:43 - 06 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supermoto_Fan wrote:
I bet that sounds brilliant, only problem is the hesders, perhaps a belly pan? And now that exhaust drags your eyes to the quite frankly disappointing parts bin special swing arm, love the bikes other than that.

Arrow do full titanium downpipes with a decat pipe. A belly pan is on my list but they are £250+ and i cant afford one at the moment.

I can't stand the swing arm and have been looking to see if i can fit a GSXR swing arm but cant find any info on it. Sad

TwoWheelsDail...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:40 - 08 Mar 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video!

https://youtu.be/wWh-Hg6N-4w

GSR 750 SA
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 07:08 - 13 Aug 2014    Post subject: Akropovic Slip On - GSR 750 Reply with quote

Hi Guys. I am in the market for a Akropovic Megaphone slip on for my 2013 GSR 750. Very Happy
I have been told by some mates that if i take the stock off and replace with the slip on Akro that i will have to install a new power commander.
From what i understand, you only need a power commander if you install a new full exhaust system.

Please help clarify this for me.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2