Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

2011 Honda CBF125 £1650

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

nehal26
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:55 - 21 Sep 2014    Post subject: [FOR SALE] 2011 Honda CBF125 £1650 Reply with quote

Hey All,

This is my first post, I have read the forums and found lots of useful information! However I would like to sell my bike since I am moving onto a bigger bike!

I have also put this bike on gumtree (add ID: 1081879099). Check it out for pictures and a video!

I bought this bike pretty much exactly one year ago in September with about 2000 miles on the clock. I have had it serviced at 2500 miles, 5000 miles and 7500 miles. Unfortunately I lost the receipt for the 2500 miles service however that was a routine check up.

At the 5000 mile service, it was pointed out that the steering was notchy and will need to be looked at in the future. This was further emphasised at the 7500 mile service. In accordance with the service advice I have recently had the chain and sprocket replaced as well as having new bearings up into the steering (literally last week!). This was an expensive job (mainly due to labor) however the bike is the best it has been!

I easily get more than 300 miles on a single tank of petrol. My fuel consumption has so far always been more than 140 mpg.

I have fitted a 30 L Givi topbox which is very useful as well as a taller Givi windscreen which greatly improves comfort at speeds around 40 mph.

There is some cosmetic damage, see pictures however in no way does it influence the performance of the bike. I have only ever dropped the bike once and that was about a month after I bought it, since then it has been running superbly.

I have receipts for the last two services + the jobs for the chain/sprocket and steering bearings. The rear brake drum pads were also replaced at the 7500 mile service.

Have a look at the youtube video I put of me walking around the bike.

The bike has been treated well, used for travelling round the city/commuting to work by my brother and me. It will be used for the next week until my insurance runs out. I just cleaned it today and whacked on a bunch of ACF50 so it should be winter proof for a little while!

I am sad to let this bike go but I need something with a bit more power for national speed limit roads! It is the perfect learner bike (I bought it with my CBT and progressed to do my DAS).

The road tax and MOT have been paid this month so it can be driven for another year!

For £1650 you can have this gem!

If you would like to see this bike, feel free to call/text me. I will offer a test drive with full money and proof of insurance. Please no time wasters since I have a busy week.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 220 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1