Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

FOR SALE CBR600fx - £1250

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Egret
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 13:07 - 07 Oct 2014    Post subject: FOR SALE CBR600fx - £1250 Reply with quote

New Info Update!- I've decided to MOT it as the tax laws have changed and new owner can now tax it online (wifi available for buyers).

I'm selling my 1999 Honda CBR 600 fx for £1250

It's been off the road and garaged for about 3 years now and is booked in for an MOT on Thursday (09.10.14) so will have 12 months from then. It's a slightly scruffy bike, but rides really well. I've always put good tyres and parts on it and it's spent almost all it's life in garages. The scorpion can has been replaced by the standard stainless one so apart from stainless downpipes (replacement item as far as insurance concerned) and smaller front indicators it's now standard.

It's at just under 26,000 miles and has a new battery.

Good points:

Before being put away it had new chain + sprockets with about 100miles on them and I did a coolant and oil change. It's had both tyres and discs + pads done recently too.
Tinted double bubble screen makes extended motorway riding possible. Stainless steel downpipes installed 5 years ago.
Cover (couple of holes), disc lock, magnetic tank bag, cheapo paddock stands and haynes manual included.

Bad points:

I dropped it on the left hand side at about low speed several years back so there's some scratches and cracks to the fairings which I never got around to fixing.

I'm selling now as I've got married and replaced it with a classic triumph spitfire. It's a great first bike with plenty of performance without being too expensive on the insurance.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 195 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1