New toy - GSXR1100L

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Turkish
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:27 - 06 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good progress Thumbs Up

Did your set up for freeing the compression damping adjuster work? Need to perform a similar procedure on my machine I think...

Sorry to derail your thread!
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 10:38 - 06 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overtaking with a litre+ is just fuck all effort. I love it Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Tim..
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 20 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tut Tut

Blast and powdercoat white, new bearings and rubbers etc Thumbs Up

Then new clear screen for the win, I love the old oil burners

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:34 - 20 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUEX5 wrote:
However I can't change the plugs as I have no suitable plug spanner and all the ones I've borrowed have too thick a wall to fit down the holes Evil or Very Mad

That's 18mm hex isn't it? Some Hondas had the same plug with a tiny tunnel that you couldn't get the socket down. My dad's CB650 was one as I recall.

I made a tool by welding a narrower long-reach socket to the back of an 18mm socket then turned the sidewalls of the 18mm one to get at the devils.

I'll have a look if I have a spare 18mm socket, if I have I'll knock you up another like mine.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

CHR15
Turbo nutter bastard

PostPosted: 20:43 - 20 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

halfrauds sell a blue t handle which is thin enough. you can knock the rivet out the handle and plug a 3/8 extension into the top of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 122 days between these two posts...
MCN. This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 160 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3