Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Walking Dead

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

CyrilSwan
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:50 - 21 Oct 2014    Post subject: The Walking Dead Reply with quote

Can't find the previous thread on this one. The new series is back, anybody still watching it?

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:22 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly OT, so apologies in advance, but could you actually shag a zombie and not become one? Not sure if this is covered in the series. Say, like, if you could catch one and sort of chain it up so it couldn't bite you while you were on the job (go in from behind, as it were)? I assume you would have to wear a johnny, as zombie-ism seems to be a blood to blood thing like bad AIDS. Reckon it wouldn't be too rapey though, if you had a few fit zombies chained up, and could slip 'em a length every now and again. After all, they are technically dead. Some are quite fit, and that feisty look in their eyes is cool!

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

bacon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:55 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://studymarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1399360616124.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:09 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
could you actually shag a zombie

A brainless automaton with no imagination or interest in pleasuring you?

Just get married.

https://files.sharenator.com/181273.jpg

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:42 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching it. The first couple of minutes of episode 1 I thought I was watching the latest Islamic State video.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

alexknight200...
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 08:56 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: The walking dead Reply with quote

Where are you downloading it from??

Can't find it on my usual links Crying or Very sad

CyrilSwan
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:06 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOX channel on TV.

BigShow
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:13 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can shag a zombie. They are all already infected as discussed in series 1. The survivors ARE the walking dead.

You will only turn if you die.

Remember they are re-animated corpses and as such are rotting away so why you would want to put your winkle in their lady garden is a fucking mystery.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BigShow
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:16 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
I'm watching it. The first couple of minutes of episode 1 I thought I was watching the latest Islamic State video.

Bit squeamish eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought first episode in the new season was one of the better ones.. Thumbs Up

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:30 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigShow wrote:
pinkyfloyd wrote:

Bit squeamish eh?

No. I made a joke. Bit short on a sense of humour are we?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

BigShow
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:33 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get touchy, its hard to judge tone in a non descript line of text I thought you sounded critical that's all.

I assure you my sense of humour is superb.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:33 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

First episode was decent Thumbs Up
Second one however dragged on a bit.

t121anf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only wish I had a decent memory to notice the little things, like the guy who had his throat slit was in a house Rick was in at some point. Bob's leg that was eaten was the one he was hobbling on suggesting the cannibals have actually saved him etc.

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:14 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

t121anf wrote:
Bob's leg that was eaten was the one he was hobbling on suggesting the cannibals have actually saved him etc.

I got that impression. I think after the waterbath in the food store house when he was dunked he was bitten. Otherwise why go outside at night time and cry all to himself. I think he was possibly out there to do himself in.

BigShow
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:56 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon Bob is going to go on the turn and somehow keep it hidden from the hunters until they've got infected from eating him. Then he will gloat about it.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:11 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - that's a bit shady. I'd be well vexed if some walker dude pulled that one on me.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

t121anf wrote:
Bob's leg that was eaten was the one he was hobbling on suggesting the cannibals have actually saved him etc.

Yeah but he'd been bitten a while ago so really the infection would have spread everywhere. Hershal got lucky because Rick lopped it off more or less straight away. Them cannibals deffo gonna get infected from chowing on his leg.

Impressed with the season so far seems like its back on form. I thought the 1st episode was the best in the last 2 seasons.

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Dischord
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:02 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching it, have to admit I'm finding the first season of American Horror Story far more entertaining though, that's the one I'm more excited to watch!

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos

-Matt-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:18 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still watching and enjoying it so far.

A little off-topic; has anyone been watching Z Nation also Razz? Its basically a low budget rip-off of Walking Dead on Syfy. Doesn't take itself too seriously but isn't too bad for the most part; one episode featured a tornado of zombies to give you some idea of what its like Laughing

t121anf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:43 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
t121anf wrote:

I got that impression. I think after the waterbath in the food store house when he was dunked he was bitten. Otherwise why go outside at night time and cry all to himself. I think he was possibly out there to do himself in.

Yeah figured he was bitten or scratched just never twigged on which part of his body and that it was then eaten by the cannibals.

I'm the same with Doctor Who, wife is always telling me how the stories link but I can't keep up, getting to old lol.

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi

PostPosted: 22:22 - 22 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also thought he was about to do himself in out there. I also think that he himself used to be one of the cannibals because of what that dude said to him, along the lines of.. "isn't it a co-incidence that it was you bob?" or something to that effect.

Also think that priest guy was / is a cannibal, he ran out of food and cleaned everywhere out except the place over run with zombies, so where was he getting his food from?

Going
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 01:27 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
Slightly OT, so apologies in advance, but could you actually shag a zombie and not become one? Not sure if this is covered in the series. Say, like, if you could catch one and sort of chain it up so it couldn't bite you while you were on the job (go in from behind, as it were)? I assume you would have to wear a johnny, as zombie-ism seems to be a blood to blood thing like bad AIDS. Reckon it wouldn't be too rapey though, if you had a few fit zombies chained up, and could slip 'em a length every now and again. After all, they are technically dead. Some are quite fit, and that feisty look in their eyes is cool!

Would it still be classed as Necrophilia to do so Question

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:10 - 23 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

R1 Jay wrote:
I also thought he was about to do himself in out there. I also think that he himself used to be one of the cannibals because of what that dude said to him, along the lines of.. "isn't it a co-incidence that it was you bob?" or something to that effect.

Also think that priest guy was / is a cannibal, he ran out of food and cleaned everywhere out except the place over run with zombies, so where was he getting his food from?

i dont think he was a cannibal but there is something not right about him. Like Rick. I dont trust him.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 179 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8