Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Confusion....help me understand! lol

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 14:00 - 22 Jan 2005    Post subject: Confusion....help me understand! lol Reply with quote

Just wondering why this rating was automatically taken away, not fussed about the karma, just trying to figure more out about how the karma system's working!

https://www.bikechatforums.com/view_ratings.php?p=400725 it was on this thread:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=400725#400725

Cheers,

Mike

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 14:42 - 22 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly Fallen Angel had rated too many things too quickly. I don't think the karma bot likes that.

[edit] It would look that way :-

https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3366

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:52 - 22 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rate too many posts in a too short a period of time and it will revoke them, logical really as yes it does catch out some genuine things, it also catches |337 script kiddies like Sissy trying to rate anything and everything to increase their own karma.

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:57 - 23 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe me being cynical, but if they're genuine votes it's a pretty stupid way to go about things isn't it? (for the karma lovers) before FA's rating i was on 9.gif for the blob; the final blob of green, now i've gone down to 7? sounds to me like it could annoy some people...? (cue some members to flame me for moaning about something i'm not bothered about Rolling Eyes)

I merely see things as an inefficient way of running it Smile

Mike
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 69 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1