Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

A question for those that use weed.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

WULFSTAN
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: A question for those that use weed. Reply with quote

I use to smoke weed when i was younger would always make me happy relaxed etc. Now i haven't smoked any for 7 or more years. I tried a bit of a space cake but the effects were not the same as they use to be I became paranoid and i stated feeling really bad about myself worthless like i was a failure I just couldn't get the thoughts out of my head my brain wouldn't switch off if you know what i mean. Why is this did i simply take too much or is there a other reason? thanks.
Your backside is better enough for you to run again, if need be – bristle up the courage of the cornered rat, put on a bold front, and to hell with them. Bluff my boy – bluff, shift and lie for the sake of your neck and the honour of Old England
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

angryjonny
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:30 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe these days you're a worthless failure.

Just because you're paranoid etc etc...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used it for the first time in years at the BCF BBQ and it knocked me out Laughing
For the rest of the weekend, I just took it easy, not overdoing it, had a few beers with it, and generally chilled, and I was fine, even though in the company of folks I'd never met before.

I used to enjoy it more alone at home for pure relaxation in the evenings after work anyway. Put the sounds on and just chill Thumbs Up
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 16 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't drink for 7 years. Then one day I drank 5 litres of whiskey and was vomiting and feeling like I was going to die. Thats not how I remember it back in my day!!!!

This is pretty much exactly what you did with weed. No surprise it kicked your dick into the dirt.

Weed these days is grown for its high THC content which gets you fucked up, but isn't great if you just want to get a mellow buzz on. I asked Benson to get ahold of some for me a few weeks back, he said his usual guy had nothing in, he had an alternate but said it was "pretty shit stuff". Well my eyes lit up "yep, i'll have that then mate, sounds great!". And it was, smoked a reef before going into a gig and became one with the music. Lovely.

I don't like all the "Super OG Lemon Kush Haze Scrotum Exploder Turbo V6" shit. It makes me paranoid and panicky, similar to what you describe above. Give me the mediocre (by todays standards) shitty ass weed any day and I'll have a jolly old time.

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

covent.gardens
World Clap Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Re: A question for those that use weed. Reply with quote

WULFSTAN wrote:
i stated feeling really bad about myself worthless like i was a failure I just couldn't get the thoughts out of my head.

They must have cut the weed with truth serum, try another supplier.
MC This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

B10Hazard
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:34 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weed is getting stronger and you had a long break. And weed gives you anxiety/paranoid brains from time to time with certain people, IF u keep smoking on a regular you will be fine, althugh weed isnt for some people. i smoked tonight with a 4 day break prior and it got me high as fuck also

Robster
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:08 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried some AK47 earlier this year and it felt like i'd gained 20 IQ points.

Took me an hour to order a Papa Johns though.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:21 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eating weed turns out differently to smoking it. It will hit you later and it'll hit you harder.

Plus... if you're eating 1 space cake then you've got less of an idea of how much weed you're actually eating. You don't know what the weed that went it to it was and you don't know how well (or not so well) they've mixed it. So two cakes from the same batch could be very different strengths.

If going for the Super OG Lemon Kush Haze Scrotum Exploder Turbo V6 then you'll know what to be expecting; sativa or indica and what the effects will be. If they're saying it's psychosis cheese and it's actually just cheese then that dealer doesn't know what they're talking about and so can't be trusted. It's at that point their number gets deleted from my phone. Laughing

Cannabis is the same as it was in the 60's or 70's, super strength genetically modified evil skunk doesn't exist and it's not killing your children, despite what the Daily Mail would have you believe.

andys675
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 17 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me it always depends where your head is at, if you've got underlying worries then smoking some shit in the wrong circumstances will expand your worries, remember when you were younger you were out with your mates having a good time, going overboard on your own you've got no-one there to keep you "high" on the moment

sure there's heavy shit these days, after the years me and my mates spent smoking ordinary gear we progressed onto smoking the flower heads which really fuck you up, haven't touched it for years now

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:42 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to try paranoid, try growing it at home. I had some nice green once that had seeds that looked quite good, healthy. It wasn't real skunky stuff, but nice. So I thought I'll plant loads of em, and maybe one or two might come up. I ended up with pots holding 90 plants! You couldn't move in my flat for the suckers.

Then I got really paranoid about a helicopter that started flying around above the estate where I lived, panicked, and binned the lot Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:51 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, "shitty" weed is almost always better than "super skunk ball buster" shite. It's why I never really touched the stuff in England, but have loved it in many other countries where you smoke "bush weed".

Also, as said, eating weed is a very different beast from smoking it. Far as I can tell, almost guaranteed miserable time.

That said, I have also noticed a shift in the way weed affects me. I'm hoping it is just the latest batch I've been buying, but I've also been feeling very bad on it occasionally. It would be a shame to lose that "soma", as I find it to be a much more positive influence than alcohol. Especially on a party.

Also, I am beginning to worry about t effects on general IQ level and capability. Dropping to occasional smoking, I notice for a few days my mind feels 'foggy'.

Also, what do people feel about their decision making skills on weed? Sometimes I feel like I have very important epiphanies due to smoking, and act on them. But afterwards I am left concerned that it was not what I 'really' wanted to do. And yet, in some ways, the stoned me is more likely to be the real me, or a clearer window to the subconscious desires, so acting on that may not be the worst thing in the world.

What say ye, BCF massif?

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:26 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably had more to do with where your head was at, at the time. If you smoke enough you'll no doubt not give a sh!t and just end up chilling out.

As Ste said, eating it in cakes can make it difficult to judge the amount you're taking.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:20 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wanted to try weed. I took one puff on a joint and coughed my guts up. I ain't a smoker either.

How do I go about not coughing when I hit it?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:26 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxing wrote:
I've always wanted to try weed. I took one puff on a joint and coughed my guts up. I ain't a smoker either.

Use a bong, which is much gentler on the throat. Or just don't take it down in to the lungs really fully to start with, just more so as you get used to it. Or try making cakes. You can start by not putting much in, or just have a couple of bites, and if you want a deeper hit, just have a bit more. The advantage of cakes is that you don't take up smoking, but as others say, the hit is a bit different. I think maybe when smoking, some of the THC is burned off, so it doesn't have as strong an effect, as well as the point about cakes tending to end up with greater concentrations in some than others. It can add quite a nice flavour though, just like adding a spice.

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:44 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Boxing wrote:

Use a bong, which is much gentler on the throat. Or just don't take it down in to the lungs really fully to start with, just more so as you get used to it. Or try making cakes. You can start by not putting much in, or just have a couple of bites, and if you want a deeper hit, just have a bit more. The advantage of cakes is that you don't take up smoking, but as others say, the hit is a bit different. I think maybe when smoking, some of the THC is burned off, so it doesn't have as strong an effect, as well as the point about cakes tending to end up with greater concentrations in some than others. It can add quite a nice flavour though, just like adding a spice.

Say I bought a draw, how much would you put in one batch of cakes? Is there any other way of consuming it via food without baking/cooking? Very Happy

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:30 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long is a piece of string?

It will depend on the type of gear you have, it's strength, how strong you want the cakes to be, how big a batch you are making etc. I dunno, I never even measure out spices when I make a curry. It's more like sprinkle, sprinkle, yeah, that'll do Laughing

Try this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Cannabis-Cookbook-Howard-Marks/dp/1847390315

Google "cannabis cookbook", you'll get other titles too Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:44 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

If using normal weed then you'll want to make cannabutter and use that in whatever you're cooking.

If you can get it then bubble hash (also known as zero zero hash) is ideal for adding to whatever you're cooking.

I'd be using more than a draw for a batch of cakes. Wink

How harsh weed is to smoke can be reduced in a number of ways. First and foremost... less tobacco!!! Tobacco is evil so you want to use as little as possible. The weed you're using needs to be dried properly. When you're grinding the weed up or breaking it up by hand, you want to be careful not to put any twiggy bits into the spliff cos twiggy bits will have you coughing your lungs up.

And on that note, it's dental plan breakfast time. Mr. Green

BigShow
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:57 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably just over did it a bit. Weed has never done anything to me except make me lazy and hungry.

Also don't smoke by yourself that can be a bit depressing and make you a bit more introspective.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigShow wrote:
You probably just over did it a bit. Weed has never done anything to me except make me lazy and hungry.

Weed doesn't make you lazy. It just makes you realise that a lot of things aren't worth the effort.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:00 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://yougov.co.uk/opi/profiler#/Cannabis_users/lifestyle

The top niche internet of cannabis users is "sitting around doing as little as possible". Thumbs Up

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:54 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
https://yougov.co.uk/opi/profiler#/Cannabis_users/lifestyle

The top niche internet of cannabis users is "sitting around doing as little as possible". Thumbs Up

Interesting that all these cannabis users drive BMWs on their £125 monthly spare cash Smile

And it's a clever trick to be into boxing whilst sitting around doing as little as possible Thinking

Nice to see that motorcycling gets a mention for sport; bet that worries the powers that be Smile

Mmmmmm, water buffalo, can't get enough Smile

Ever get the feeling that those who did the survey might also have been into winding people up? Very Happy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:56 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who fills out such surveys, yes, there's a very good chance they were making it up as they went along. Laughing

sidewinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking bunch of stoners Very Happy

I'm of to buy some rizlas

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 18 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
If using normal weed then you'll want to make cannabutter and use that in whatever you're cooking.

If you can get it then bubble hash (also known as zero zero hash) is ideal for adding to whatever you're cooking.

I'd be using more than a draw for a batch of cakes. Wink

How harsh weed is to smoke can be reduced in a number of ways. First and foremost... less tobacco!!! Tobacco is evil so you want to use as little as possible. The weed you're using needs to be dried properly. When you're grinding the weed up or breaking it up by hand, you want to be careful not to put any twiggy bits into the spliff cos twiggy bits will have you coughing your lungs up.

And on that note, it's dental plan breakfast time. Mr. Green

I don't think I feel confident enough to try making cakes with it yet. Think I'm going to buy all the stuff and try it in a joint at first. Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2