Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The TS125, its changing colour.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 15:46 - 18 Jan 2005    Post subject: The TS125, its changing colour. Reply with quote

I spent some time with the TS125 at the weekend just to see what it’s about, I have had one before but this is a little different.
Power valve system, disc’s front and back.
Seems like all I need is a new rear tyre and adjust the clutch cable and she’s perfect.
Well, almost, I hate the colour. Suzuki can actually pull off yellow and white now but back then it looked shit.
I got to change it, so late Sunday night I decided it was right, went to Halfords, got the kit…….
Here’s just a few pics you can have a look at.
(Please note,I am not a professional sprayer, I have done this before and it looked ok. When you see the video’s you know what I mean. Lol)
The zip file has the videos in, if you have the connection and the time, feel free to download Nokia media player (about 8Mb).
Excuse the sound quality, it’s an old phone.

Nice

Killa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 18 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, yellow aint that bad. Razz

https://predator.bikepics.com/pics/suzuki-pe175-81-bikepics-082694.jpg

My old Suzuki PE175 for example. That was gorgeous! Drooling

Still, the TS will look very nice when put back together. Also, next time, could you get a video clip of the bike in action? Cool

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:45 - 19 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure thing dude.
If you dont mind the quality i'll get my mate to film a wheelie or something.

Cheers for looking Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 13:06 - 21 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok people the bike is done now! At last.
The picture attached is what it looked like before I did the job.
I will post the latest as soon as I can.

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:47 - 22 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I thought that yellow, white and black scheme looked pretty good. Its just not a Suzuki if its not yellow. Wink

Still, I hope it looks just as good with the new scheme. Thumbs Up

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 10:17 - 22 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your spraying from the distance that you have taken the picture of your hand and can, your painting too close.

Just so you know.

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 22 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on the paint.
I go some white gloss from halfords, the stuff came out so thin that you had to hold the can pretty close to what your painting.

Their black paint on the other hand you have to spray from about 3 ft away or it runs like crazy :S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:32 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I only have some of my phone pictures of the new scheme, but I will get the some more on the digi cam at work when I get the bike back from the shop.
Any comments…..

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy

PostPosted: 23:24 - 25 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep the air scoops yellow or something, theres too much black.

but other than that its seksay!

Thumbs Up

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:15 - 26 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, it looks better in the black than it did multicoloured.

If it was me, I would probably paint the radiator shrouds yellow and get some TS decals stuck on the side, more like an enduro. Cool

Either way, it looks cool, but what are those bikes like for reliability and performance?

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 11:45 - 27 Jan 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Wink Thumbs Up

Well i think it does need some decals guys, any one know where I could get some.
What colour do you think??
TBH I had the Mito last and that thing did 95+ depending on weather.
The TS125X with its power valve is quicker 0-55!
It does slow up a bit then but I’m sorting that, it does 75 easily but just not lighting fast.
The reliability of TS is brilliant, I used to have the 86 model with I posted before and that went for ever and took a hammering, it was stolen and recovered and sold to a mate. It still goes today!
Not sure what the power valve maintenance is like though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 65 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1