Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

zzr600e for sale shropshire

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

jimspeed
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:20 - 14 Mar 2015    Post subject: zzr600e for sale shropshire Reply with quote

Ok I have decided to sell my 1998 ZZR600 e5, she has done me well but currently my health means I won't get chanch to use her much now.
Dark red with 36k on the clocks but had a low miles engine fitted last year due to gearbox trouble, twin delkavic cans with removable baffles and stainless downpipes.
Pilot road 3's fitted around 2k ago, lots of life in the c&s and I fitted the Nissan CBR front calipers along with braided lines and a Scott oiler, I've also fitted a 12v charging socket under the seat and a long USB cable up to the bars so it charges a phone/ sat nav etc.
I have fitted a dark double bubble screen and a givi rack as I took the bike touring abroad twice last year .
There are age related marks here and there as you would expect but generally I would say she is above average condition.fully serviced inc valve clearance check and new pads all round about 2k ago (ready for the bcf battlefield trip) Mot is up in June but I can put it thru if needed. £1450 ovno. Currently taxed and insured so I can deliver if needed, bike is in Ludlow sy8
Hyosung cruise 125(passed test on, sold) Kawasaki el 252 (better than expected but sold on) Kawasaki GPZ500S first "big"bike.(sold) ZZR600 E5..Z750 2007,ER5, currently on a 2008 Enfield bullet electra x and loving it..
,"Alpha-9: Is there any correlation between dyno rod and dyno kits?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 17 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1