Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Suzuki GSF 650S

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

bryera
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 18:29 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Suzuki GSF 650S Reply with quote

Hay guys well I have fitted some new Crash bobbins to my bandit and fitted new tinted windshield today. I have a Dark tint Headlight protector on its way but was just thinking of getting some new colored bolts but was looking for a colour that will go was thinking Black and Red as it has some red on the bike already but was just wondering what you guys would do ??

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb106/bryera89/IMAG1087_zpsc10f9c69.jpg
https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb106/bryera89/IMAG1099_zpsd32c553e.jpg
https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb106/bryera89/IMAG1098_BURST002_zps74cafd55.jpg

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 18:40 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice boat Thumbs Up

Don't change bolts, just keep it as it is, will look less gay with less tat Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bryera
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 18:51 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Nice boat Thumbs Up

Don't change bolts, just keep it as it is, will look less gay with less tat Thumbs Up

LOL Nice one Paddy was thinking them

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-Windscreen-bolts-Screws-SUZUKI-Bandit-1250S-650S-GSF-GSX-R-Fairing/290979179542?_trksid=p5197.m2280&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D312%26meid%3D3489433207125935185%26pid%3D100068%26prg%3D1171%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D290979179542&_trksid=e100084.m1843

But like you say little worried it will look to much and look tat

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 18:58 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, forget about that, keep it close to standard and just ride it. Nothing says bling bling like coloured bolts. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Matt B
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:08 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back away from the shiny coloured bolts mmmkay...

hmmmnz
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep stay away, pointless tat is just pointless tat,

better off spending money on a new chain, oil filter, air filter, gas, crash bars, top box, or any other number of things

bryera
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 17:58 - 19 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

hay guys I have decided against getting the red ones and will just get some new black ones make it look tidier my friends have said the same. Then come summer servicing

Thanks guys

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:57 - 20 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

bryera wrote:
hay guys I have decided against getting the red ones and will just get some new black ones make it look tidier my friends have said the same. Then come summer servicing

Thanks guys

Coloured bolts are generally aluminium.

To keep this post simple, avoid aluminium bolts like you would avoid a HIV positive nympho granny.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 127 days between these two posts...

epicurius
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 26 Apr 2015    Post subject: nice! Reply with quote

Gorgeous, I've got the same bandit, just silver and tiny exhaust.. . like the tinting, works well with the black, wish id gone with stubby crash protectors now to be honest, tho big bars to work.. . what do people think about a rear hugger on said bandit and is black gona look right? also bin tempted by the bandit radiator covers.. . any views?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1