Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Working on Motorcycle racing game for Mobiles

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

RyderzGame
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 09:56 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Working on Motorcycle racing game for Mobiles Reply with quote

Started working on this game about 2 years back after having to sell my first bike due to to a road accident. after being off road for a while I looked up and played all the major brands of motorcycle games to kill some time and thought they didn't really do a good job of representing the experience so decided to make my own.

Would really appreciate if you guys could take a look at my prototype and let me know what you think. The design focus is on feel and perspective and the game play will be based around street racing (the graphics are a bit shoddy at this point, had to use stock stuff but i have 3d designers working on new bits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4-ka0tMJ7w

Also would really appreciate if you guys could fill in a survey for my market research, its only 11 really short questions

https://fracturesightgames.typeform.com/to/n8yvgi

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:02 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rider doesn't hang off, and at high lean the picture is distorted and the rider looks like he's made of rubber. Normal riding seems OK, but it's so basic at the moment it's impossible to tell.

I strongly suspect you'll get a few spam ratings too...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RyderzGame
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:07 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply Smile

we've still got guys working on animation and graphics, Hang off is something we're working on to make sure we get it right. how do u feel about the first person perspective vs the other two games i showed?

spam messages?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

RyderzGame
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:11 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply Smile

we've still got guys working on animation and graphics, Hang off is something we're working on to make sure we get it right. how do u feel about the first person perspective vs the other two games i showed?

spam messages?

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyderzGame wrote:
spam messages?

Spam ratings.

BCF-ers who think you're using the site for free advertising may give you a negative karma rating for the thread and rate it as "spam".
If you get enough the thread heading becomes invisible and people can't see your posts.

Jenks
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:01 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev counter doesnt move!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:06 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope my answers to your survey help you to raise the money to make the game. Thumbs Up

RyderzGame
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:44 - 26 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the head up guys and for replying

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:14 - 27 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a gamer (unless you count pub asteroids from the early 80s) but the perspectives look pretty realistic compared to the others in the final seconds (I assume that was teh purpose). Are many bikers also gamers though ?

Good luck all the same .

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

RyderzGame
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:24 - 27 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah really working to try to get that perspective right. Thats what annoyed me most about the other games

RyderzGame
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 10:24 - 27 Jun 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenks wrote:
Rev counter doesnt move!

yeah lol working on it
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 277 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1