Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

kmx 125cc 51 reg totally standard

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

kmxexpert
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:12 - 21 Jul 2015    Post subject: kmx 125cc 51 reg totally standard Reply with quote

Kawasaki kmx 125cc. 51 reg: under 8000 genuine miles. mot until august 19th 2015
Very good ORIGINAL condition. No silly after market parts.
This machine sits at 75mph easily ., can push to 85 if you want or need to. you can also increase the kips valve system or debur the exhaust port if you wish to. or you could ruin its unmolested state by fitting a big one exhaust. which doesnt actually do much. this can push up to almost 20bhp without too much messing about.,

I don’t have the time to finish this to showroom condition.
Steering needs’ aligning on front end. Simply straightening bars up. Forks are straight. Once again im too busy.

Kmx machines two stroke very quick reliable and fun off and on road. Why buy a crap four stroke that wont do 55mph tops. This bike wont take a lot to get to almost show condition.
I just do not have the time to complete it to my normal standard. Everythings totally standard even the rear tail tidy is original. very very hard to find these days and is a future classic famous two stroke.,
you can ride this on a cbt license.!
The price is £1000 no offers whatsoever. please once again . i wont accept a penny under £1000 for this so dont waste your precious time trying . if you need further pics or info email and ill ammend the advert: i have five showroom condition machines already put away but this one I cant put any time into as I have two camper vans im fitting out so time is an issue. email me with your number and ill get back to you quickly you could also text 07706577227[img][/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 278 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1