Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD £1000

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Matt94
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:38 - 18 Oct 2015    Post subject: Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD £1000 Reply with quote

putting this on here, was on eBay but i've had nothing but bastard timewasters! pics on link at bottom

£1000 no offers, I originally had it up for £1500 but I need a quick sale now.

-copied from ebay ad-

IF THE BIKE IS SOLD BUYER MUST COLLECT BEFORE FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER OTHERWISE YOU WONT RECIEVE IT AND THE ONLY THING YOU WILL GET FROM ME IS BAD FEEDBACK, SO PLEASE BE AWARE

For sale we have my Suzuki GSXR-600 SRAD.

I bought this as a toy for the summer but due to the lousy weather we've had I've only done about 300 miles on her. Due to the little use it's had the only thing I've done is given it an oil change.

She comes with plenty of extras including:
Micron end can (Sounds lovely not too loud)
K&N air filter
Tokico front calipers
Iridium screen
Arrow indicators front and back
Rear hugger
Shotgun LED rear light clusters and tail tidy
Discreet numberplate
Anodised footpegs
Custom GSXR heel plates
Crash bungs
Solo seat conversion
Carbon fibre yoke protector
Helmet cam mounts

Now it is a used bike, she has over 32k miles on the clock, and this is reflected, has the average amount of wear and tear such as some scratches here and there, a small crack on the fairing but only noticeable if you look closely, other than that she is an absolutely stunning bike, definitely stands out from the crowd and a real head turner. I will be sad to see her go as she has always put a smile on my face from the limited use I have had from her.

MOT is till May 2016, only thing I'd say is the rear pads will need replacing soon, however this is something I could get sorted, Chain and sprockets have plenty of life left in them, as do the tyres have plenty of tread. She is ready to ride away and be enjoyed by the next owner.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181888752714?ssPageName=STRK:MEUNSOLD:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 192 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1