First Glimpse Of The GT

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ed Case
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:34 - 06 Sep 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hats off to you there Vincent !!!.
Vincent This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Vincent This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:57 - 15 Sep 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've got some smart tasty equipment at that Cambridge re-bore place!

Then again so have you with those shiny slugs, hope they are staying on your coffee table for a bit until your ready for them. Smile

Did you notice much of a performance increase with the Higspeed pipes over the std GT exhausts by the way?

They look good, and sound better! I think there's some stigma against stainless steel spannies for ultimate engine performance, but then all the big custom 2stroke exhaust builder's offer stainless pipes, so I'm thinking 'the resonance factor is all wrong' statement is close to a load of bollocks?

Honda did spannies on the NSR500 in Titanium and they didn't seem to hinder mighty Mick's five GP championship titles too much? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 15 Sep 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed

I thought you was just a very fast worker and already on your 2nd GT750 restoration lol!

I hope the engine goes back together smoothly, and I'll be interested to see the clocks when they come back restored too. I imagine that restoring instruments is one of those restoration tasks that's next to impossible for a home restorer, and very difficult and fiddly work too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:07 - 21 Oct 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the kind of stuff BBC should do a program about. Thumbs Up

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 24 Oct 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried this fella?

He's actually got a picture of restored GT clocks on his website.

https://www.guagerepairs.com/
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 153 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3