Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Truimph street triple

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Bugsy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 00:30 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Truimph street triple Reply with quote

Bike originally came in matt orange(still have all origional panels) and a lowboy exhaust.

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/paulhendrych74Bugsy/Street%20triple%20r/image.jpg1_zps2xz3xfoy.jpg

[]Sourced new panel set and had them painted.Also sourced arrow underseat pipes,think the round light street triple really suits these Very Happy
https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/paulhendrych74Bugsy/Street%20triple%20r/image.jpg1_zpsjbjomo2a.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Bugsy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:33 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGs1 wrote:
Looks better in orange.

Can always go back back to orange have still got the origional panels Very Happy was more about getting panels on with a clearcoat matt paintwork is a nightmare to keep mint suppose a clearcoat could have been applied Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:40 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know the lowboy is approximately 7kg lighter than underseat don't you? Confused

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 10:13 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
You know the lowboy is approximately 7kg lighter than underseat don't you? Confused

But it looks terrible Shocked

instigator.
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 10:51 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still got the lowboy?

Bugsy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 11:45 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

Firstly it was the looks for me as mine is a round light model it suits the bike better,plus there not road legal.As a gym instructor and being super lean I wont get hung up on 7kg my riding ability isn't that good Shocked.

Bugsy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 11:45 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

instigator. wrote:
Still got the lowboy?

Gone buddy super quick.

Matt B
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:24 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugsy wrote:
plus there not road legal

Really, it had "Not for road use" on it? I thought all those Arrow systems were road legal.

Bugsy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:12 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt B wrote:
Bugsy wrote:
plus there not road legal

Really, it had "Not for road use" on it? I thought all those Arrow systems were road legal.

From memory it had track use only on it,came with the bike only discovered this upon removal and digging on net to double check. Rolling Eyes

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGs1 wrote:
Looks better in orange.

It really doesn't.
I do prefer the old Triumph tank decal though but then I'm slightly biased.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 17:35 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't buy a triple then cry about a non road legal can Shocked

I've got essentially megaphones attached to mine. The bwaaaaaaaarrpp is amazing.

Fladdem
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:47 - 22 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
You can't buy a triple then cry about a non road legal can Shocked

I've got essentially megaphones attached to mine. The bwaaaaaaaarrpp is amazing.

Indeed, I enjoyed sitting behind it round the IoW. Thumbs Up Laughing

Couldn't hear my little 400 at all with you and Carvel's blown collector in front. Laughing
Current:1991 Honda MT50 (Soon to be a H100/MTX/MT5 hybrid), 1976 Honda Cub C70, 2005 Honda Varadero 125, 1993 Yamaha TTR250 Open Enduro , 2010 Road Legal Stomp YX140, 1994 Honda CRM 250 MK III, 1999 Cagiva Mito 125, 1992 Honda CB400 Super Four, Stomp T4 230, 1984 Honda H100s, 2009 Sym XS125K
Past:2003 Aprilia RS125, 1982 Kawasaki GPZ550(FREE BIKE!)
I'm having more fun than a well-oiled midget.

Moxey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:43 - 23 Dec 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool fella Thumbs Up jealous of the Arrows (if I could justify the expense I would have them on mine too)

But no love for the orange?

Bugsy
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:55 - 08 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moxey wrote:
Looks cool fella Thumbs Up jealous of the Arrows (if I could justify the expense I would have them on mine too)

Late response here better late than never.... Very Happy
Thanks arrows were sourced off ebay very expensive new Shocked
Leo vince do a gp underseat system for ok money though.

Like the orange and want to keep it mint as it's matt .
So got a spare panel set Very Happy

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:23 - 14 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugsy wrote:
Moxey wrote:

Late response here better late than never.... Very Happy
Thanks arrows were sourced off ebay very expensive new Shocked
Leo vince do a gp underseat system for ok money though.

Like the orange and want to keep it mint as it's matt .
So got a spare panel set Very Happy

I had the Leo Vince system. Fucking wonderful noise Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 76 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1