Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

SUZUKI VL1500 INTRUDER - 1300 MILES ONLY. 57 REG. FOR SALE

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Vitesse
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:50 - 27 Apr 2016    Post subject: SUZUKI VL1500 INTRUDER - 1300 MILES ONLY. 57 REG. FOR SALE Reply with quote

Suzuki Intruder. Incredible, virtually unused example of this impressive, sought after muscle cruiser. If Harleys are a bit crude and light (!) for you then this shaft drive beast is what you're after. It's the later model (post-05) with multi-hole fuel-injection system and 32 bit processor. Very torquey and responsive.
This belongs to a friend of mine who asked me in November to store it in my garage whilst he moved house. He is now finding that converting a barn takes longer than he thought so has asked me to sell it for him. He only bought it at the end of 2013 (with 800 miles on it), has added the cissy bar/ rack and screen and then barely used it. He knows he's going to take a loss but is unlikely to be able to use it for a couple of years so it needs to go. I have the full V5 and receipt for the service at 800 miles. Full 12 months MOT. Only one previous owner. It also has a brand new battery.
It is obviously in excellent condition, with more dust than dirt on it! The original tool kit is present. The tyres show barely any wear as does the rest of the bike. Being very picky I can find a couple of tiny scratches in the paint but these are clearly from time in the garage rather than from use. More pictures available if wanted.
A bike with this mileage and condition is hard to price up but the closest I can see is an 07 with 6000 miles on it on eBay for £6,495. So that's older and higher miles. An 05 with 15,000 miles (more than 10 times as many) sold for £4,500 so this represents a real bargain at £4,750 - just so I can get my garage back!!!!
Please note that I do not want to swap, part-ex, launder money from Nigeria or courier it away on a promise of a money order. This is a good old fashioned exchange of goods for money. Thank you!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 358 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1