Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BCF BBQ 2016 - Fri 5th Aug - Mon 8th Aug

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Please select a date range that suits you...
Fri 5th Aug - Mon 8th Aug
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
Fri 12th - Mon 19th Aug
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Fri 19th - Mon 22nd Aug
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Fri 26th - Mon 29th Aug
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
I can do any date... Party On!
59%
 59%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 69

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 22:41 - 30 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a decent solar setup, which should charge 12 or 24v given some sun - but we're back to someone needing to have a car or bigger passing my way.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:16 - 30 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah last time we used fisty and.... Somebody who's name evades me after an evening on cider (white guy with dreadlocks and a van (a really nice guy))'s batteries, both of them lasted the entire evening, and fistys pug started easy the next day.

I might grab a 12 -> 24v thingymajig anyway so I can run it off the bike (and a single battery on the night).

GetawayDj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:22 - 30 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
Yeah last time we used fisty and.... Somebody who's name evades me after an evening on cider (white guy with dreadlocks and a van (a really nice guy))'s batteries,

Nah, that guys a complete and utter fcuk nugget

I'll bring the spare battery and take the one out of the spare van Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:04 - 31 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

GetawayDj wrote:
c_dug wrote:
Yeah last time we used fisty and.... Somebody who's name evades me after an evening on cider (white guy with dreadlocks and a van (a really nice guy))'s batteries,

Nah, that guys a complete and utter fcuk nugget

I'll bring the spare battery and take the one out of the spare van Thumbs Up

The hero BCF BBQ needs....

Gotta put my playlist together tomorrow , I'll try and emulate Siggis chilled vibes with some stuff to please the crowd (don't think he's coming this year)

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:08 - 31 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had one track that I've been trying to find since and can never remember the name of - it's used loads of YouTube compilation videos.

Top marks if you add that to the play list!

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 31 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down to a maybe.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:23 - 31 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Do your best...You're one of the ok ones. Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:21 - 31 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Please come Pyro or he'll spend whole time trying to get into our tent again Rolling Eyes

Silver_Fox
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:26 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say the grass is not going to be cut, how bad are we talking here? I'm short. Am I going to get lost in it?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:28 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver_Fox wrote:
When you say the grass is not going to be cut, how bad are we talking here? I'm short. Am I going to get lost in it?

Bear Grylls gonna have issues.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:37 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver_Fox wrote:

Above knee height

groovylee
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:43 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame a petrol strimmer will be too long to chuck on the bike Laughing

it'll be fine, makes the ground softer under your tent Cool

Lee

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:45 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely someone can turn up before the bbq and smash the field to pieces.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I MIGHT be coming by car, can't ride a bike.

I shall be bringing 4-5 airsoft rifles/SMGs. Since I import them I'm allowed to have them Very Happy I'd bring more but my competition spec rifles are being rented out that weekend. A few others will be bringing one or two. So should be some decent 4v4 or 5v5 if Siggi brings all of his. You can use them on a break it buy it basis Very Happy

Here's the low down:

You need

EN166 safety glasses which cost about £2 from your local hardware store full seal ones where the side of your eyes are covered too.

Like this:

https://images.swsni.com/images/products/zoom/1351521498-84172500.jpg

But not this:

https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1.jZ.KFXXXXXwXVXXq6xXFXXXc/double-bridge-classic-safety-glasses-stainless-en166.jpg

As BBs have a nasty tendency to find little gaps. While motorbike visors can resist BBs, they may crack and they get hot and fog up. So people open them and get shot in the eye. Plus you won't be able to hear a thing and will get raped.

So want to play? Then bring some. I can only provide 2 sets and and these will be sello taped to your face.

You also need a long scarf or something to wrap around the lower half of your face as BBs can knock your teeth out. While my rifles are all within legal limits (sort of) others might not be.

Camouflage clothing is pointless as under 100metres it doesn't really work. So t-shirt and shorts.

Some BB damage.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JRf3LNIMR7U/TWu9KZ5MDcI/AAAAAAAAB4c/DtR_QuqTFtc/s1600/102_1021.JPG

Ammunition

£30 for 15000. You can split it however you want between yourselves. The magazines I have mean each game nobody will have more than 200rounds anyway. This is at cost price. During a 6 hour full day I tend to use one bottle as I choose my shots carefully.

Batteries

I can charge them off car batteries and or mains. Batteries are good for about 1300 shots each.

Grenades

I've got several kinds.

M203 type (which requires gas) and 66BBs per shot.

Or

Single use pyros are expensive at £3.50 (cost price a pop) or £25 for a box of ten. They go bang. Don't intend to bring any unless you specifically ask for them.

Or smoke grenades £1.50 a pop (I'm not sure how many I've got).
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a simple pistol and 4,000 shots for £12. May not be the best but just as much fun and won't be taking teeth out. I'll play with it when I want to play with it. It was bought knowing it may not last the BBQ so no real loss if it breaks. It will be mainly used for defending my chair or getting to the bog first.

Silver_Fox
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically not only am I going to get lost in the jungle I'm going to shot at too while trying to navigate small burrowing animals. Sounds idyllic Shocked

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:34 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Hi

I MIGHT be coming by car, can't ride a bike.

We all know that anyway.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:35 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

We all know that anyway.

Says the ride out dodger? Very Happy heh you consistently dodged our Norf ride outs for 4 years!
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:41 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Skudd wrote:

We all know that anyway.

Says the ride out dodger? Very Happy heh you consistently dodged our Norf ride outs for 4 years!

That's called having to work for a living.

Shinigami
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:31 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrs confirmed fri off work so will be heading down friday for sure, many others arriving on fri?

groovylee
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:40 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

about 9 or 10 from the sarf Thumbs Up

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 12:07 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather guaranteed to be anus and a distinct lack of shower facilities and pedicure areas. Thinking

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:28 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat weather forecast...

Says itll be nice Friday and Saturday. Let's see!

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=SA18+2DZ+

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 12:48 - 01 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Dat weather forecast...

Says itll be nice Friday and Saturday. Let's see!

Says good for friday saturday and most of sunday, no outlook on monday Laughing

Who is actually going for the whole weekend Neutral
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 269 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 26 of 48