Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

MY badboy! what do ya think?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Triumph_TT
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: MY badboy! what do ya think? Reply with quote

Want to get a new under tray but dont know where to find one.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:36 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Re: MY badboy! what do ya think? Reply with quote

Quote:
what do ya think?

I hope you're not easliy insulted, for some reason I seem to be in an extra-anti triumph mood this month Razz.

Busters, demon tweaks etc should do undertrays for that model.

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:43 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phwoar...looks nice

Triumph_TT
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Laughing Um i have learnt to take everything with a pinch of salt.
If you lost your rag everytime you got insulted you wouldn't make it through the day!!!

I got coz I new the guy who had it before me. It was well looked after but he didn't have time for it so I got it at a good price.

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 16:17 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicking that link makes my browser crash, so I'm going to assume it's nice, I like triumphs..

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Krs
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:41 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

v nice mate yellow suits it. The middle is see thru Very Happy

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 16:44 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that you in the picture mate? Confused

Your only a slight lad, do you have to run about the shower to get wet!!? Laughing Laughing

Sorry Embarassed only cuz I'm a plump bloke getting! Nice Triumph, dunno much about the TT's but yellow bikes do look good. Thumbs Up

Krs
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:48 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

What colour are your leather's and lid Thumbs Up

Triumph_TT
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 22:38 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i am a skinny bastard. which can be a pain if you lose your balance and you haven't got the wait to help you out.

Thats me on the bike but i got all new stuff now since then. yellow/white skid lid and a dark blue retro style i think jacket.
got no leather trousers because being so skinny i haven't found any that dont make me look stupid.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 23:41 - 24 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a TT600, its less shiny and is a nicer colour but I haven't ridden it yet. (I'm rebuilding it - I bought it as a wreck)

I also have a Daytona 955i.

I fear that I may be the reason why G is in an extra anti Triumph mood this month! Wink

Still, keep it rubber side down, and don't worry about the colour - it might grow on you! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gti
Bendy Groupie

PostPosted: 08:06 - 25 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You left the coat hanger in your shirt when you put it on mate. Thumbs Up

Just messing, bike looks great in yellow! Where do you hail from?

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 15:16 - 25 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triumph_TT wrote:
got no leather trousers because being so skinny i haven't found any that dont make me look stupid.

Not as stupid as you'll look with no skin on your legs Wink But seriously, you'll only wear them on the bike so do you really care what you look like? Have you ever binned a bike?

Triumph_TT
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:25 - 25 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the yellow on a nice sunny day. its a pain in the arse when you stop because of the wasps think its a huge flower.

Also i used to have a black/yellow RS125 thats when i first started coming on here and i used to be called saxo_killer

Im from woking surrey will be doing plenty of boxhill in the summer!

Quote:
Not as stupid as you'll look with no skin on your legs But seriously, you'll only wear them on the bike so do you really care what you look like? Have you ever binned a bike?

Yeah init. I did bin the RS, thank god i weren't going fast but your right got some grazes

Sparky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:59 - 25 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike that mate, I don't know too much about triumphs but i like them, i think they look great! and id love to have a blast on one, and hope i wouldnt be dissapointed.
I was actually thinking of getting one last summer but for some reason they dont hold there value too well, is there a reason for this that anyone knows about? It helped to put me off looking any further into buying one i know that, and the fact iv always been a fan of Kwaks didnt help either.

nice bike though, have fun but you do wanna get some decent leather trousers! looks arnt everything, save your skin!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 17:03 - 25 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I came off my bike I had been wearing jeans and trainers 95% of the time. Luckily when I chucked it fown the road I was wearing full gear. Now I wear full gear 95% of the time. When I see the scrapes on my leather trousers I thnk "Thank f*ck I was wearing them"

Rob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:06 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahha, another Triumph owner on the forum! Thumbs Up

Nice bike! Laughing

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 17:23 - 26 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Sparky, one last thing about gear. Triumph do a nice range of protective clothing. I was in a bike shop in Haslemere and they stock a good range of nice Triumph stuff. It was really quite good stuff, I liked it. There was a jacket I though was worth buying but then I saw the Triumph logo on it. Not that I don't like Triumphs, just thought as a Honda Rider it would be a bit odd. Stupid I know but hey.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 56 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1