Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anyone heard how G got on?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic : View next topic  

sv_cath
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 12:21 - 31 May 2005    Post subject: Anyone heard how G got on? Reply with quote

I've had a quick look through but can't see anything saying how G got on at Cadwell? I guess they're all on their way back still? Hope he did well, as I know he likes the track...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

biggerjohn
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:30 - 31 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got back last night after watching 3 of his races but had to bug out before the 4th on Monday.

I think (please correct me if I am wrong) he got a 18th or 19th in the first race on Sunday and 17th in the second.

The first race on Monday was just after the sky opened so was in the wet and I think he was ether 15th or 16th in that race.

I hope he got on well in the last race of the day and continued to keep it rubber side down I am sure some one will post to let us know.

All in all it was a nice weekend and was really nice to meet some of the BCF people in person there all really nice if a little odd so I fitted right in (

I just wish I could have stayed for the tack day.

yambabe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 31 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most of them have stayed on for the trackday today so it will probably be tomorrow before we hear.

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:56 - 31 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I got back at 1 am this morning after leaving everyone (at least 14 people !!)

G got better and better throughout the weekend.

Best result was 13th on last Race on Monday. he seemed to be getting much more confidence and was hitting some huge wheelies over the mountain.

Weather weas fantastic apart from one hour on Monday where the heavens opened and there was even some hail !!, was an opportunity for G to break out his wets !

I will post pics tonight, and G will no doubt have a fuller report some time after his return tomorrow.

It was an excellent weekend. and there was a huge BCF presence I think when we all sat eating chinese last night there was about 15 of us !!!

Thanks to Keith for lending me his camera lense, and I hope to put some photo's up tonight.

Results:
Saturday
Race 6 : Finiished 17 Best lap: 1:50.271 Average speed 70.844
Race 17 : Finished 16 Best lap: 1:50.823 Average speed 70.491

Sunday
Race 8(W): Finished 15 Best lap: 1:58.893 Average speed 65.706 1 point
Race 17 : Finished 13 Best lap: 1:47.663 Average speed 72.560 3 points
Total points so far = 10

Nice work G, bring on the next meeting.

Swaffs
Fastest lap in rookie 600 = John Angel: 1:40.145 Average speed 78.007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 15:32 - 31 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good weekend Smile

Posted some photos here... https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=50928
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1