Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

want to guess what happened?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

zx-denis-6r
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 16:44 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: want to guess what happened? Reply with quote

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/denizined/08-07-05_1424.jpg

Anyone want to guess how I got that massive bump on my forearm? Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

v4forlife
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 17:27 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

excessive masturbation lead to a load in your eye, causing you to stumble like a blind man, step on a plastic dinasoar toy, slip on a skateboard, fall down the stair and get your arm shut in the door by a very angry housemate that just got sacked and slammed the door as your arm fell through it??

how close was i??

seriously, have a nasty accident? looks like when i broke my arm, but i had more of a secong elbow Sick

zx-denis-6r
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 17:35 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, just a mosquitoe bite Laughing Cool it was an infected mosquite so my elbow reacted badly, i'm going back to the doctors in a few days and they said i can expect them to to cut it up, take out the puss from the bacteria and stitch things back together.
The reason I posted this was because I wanted to falsely lead forumers into thinking I'd had a bike accident of some sort, and then swoop in and dash their guesses Laughing so if you haven't guessed what's happened to me yet ignore this post and keep guessing Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh... Looks like a nasty bike accident! Rolling Eyes

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:04 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

stick a pin in it

yzf750r
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone going to tell us what did happen? Rolling Eyes

kb-zxr
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:41 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they are going to have to amputate from the shoulder Sad , bad luck mate

Dr Kurt

p.s get well soon Thumbs Up

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 09 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

yzf750r wrote:
anyone going to tell us what did happen? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
nah, just a mosquitoe bite it was an infected mosquite so my elbow reacted badly, i'm going back to the doctors in a few days and they said i can expect them to to cut it up, take out the puss from the bacteria and stitch things back together.
The reason I posted this was because I wanted to falsely lead forumers into thinking I'd had a bike accident of some sort, and then swoop in and dash their guesses so if you haven't guessed what's happened to me yet ignore this post and keep guessing

I pity the FOOL!
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll

zx-denis-6r
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 18:14 - 09 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came off doing a wheelie at 750mph around a hairpin Cool

nah, actually was just bitten by a mosquitoe and it got infected, no big deal
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 302 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1