Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My leathers on ebay Alpinestar 2pc Suit 99p no res

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

hustler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:26 - 12 Jul 2005    Post subject: [FOR SALE] My leathers on ebay Alpinestar 2pc Suit 99p no res Reply with quote

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4561796157

https://homepage.ntlworld.com/pr.neumann/Leathers/images/IMGP1636.jpg

99p No Reserve, Size 42 more details on ebay.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 12 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't £25 postage a bit much?

How comes you're giving up biking?

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 22:42 - 12 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobyr wrote:

Cos he's a gay poofter who wants to drive around in a pink hairdressers car.

OKay maybe not quite true, I just find it hard to believe hussies giving it all up Sad

hustler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:55 - 12 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobyr wrote:

As it says any postage over quoted will be refunded. All being sold to fund a Lotus Elise (not a pink car Yams you gimp :p ). Gixxer will be on there soon too.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:21 - 12 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lotus Elise? Nice cars, guy at work has one Smile

paulthewitt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:19 - 13 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

no resereve? i presume they are in good condition (cant look on ebay at works sensor blocks it Evil or Very Mad ) they certainly look it.
what sort of size are you (personal i know Embarassed ) as in height, chest size and waist. unfortunately manufacturers seem to vary so much. and how would you accept to settle out of ebay. i may be interested.

also the lotus elise is a *very* nice car. but really didnt impress next to a bike. however, it is your money, and at least your giving bikes up for something worthwhile. (i.e. not some 1.4 hatchback with the handling of a bus, and the 0-60 time measured on a calendar Rolling Eyes )

Thanks,
Paul

edit: if someone could copy and paste the "extra info" from ebay to here (the text part) i would appreciate it. thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

coi
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 13 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hustler wrote:
tobyr wrote:

As it says any postage over quoted will be refunded. All being sold to fund a Lotus Elise (not a pink car Yams you gimp :p ). Gixxer will be on there soon too.

lotus elise?
what a hunk of junk. why would you want a 1.8 rover????????????

at least get the exige, the run on the 2.0 twin cam toyota engine. still shit bodies tho but a lot better engine

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 13 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAO - Paulthewitt

Post From Ebay wrote:

I’m finally saying goodbye to my biking days in the search for thrills on four wheels. My bike is about to go on eBay (just waiting for the MOT) in the next couple of week but I’m selling my leathers first.

I purchased these, only last summer at Infinity Motorcycles in Guildford. They cost £549 new and still look perfect today as you can see from the photographs.

They have GP armour throughout, heavy race-duty leather, and double/triple stitched seams. The knee armour is especially nice. The armour is a two piece design that is very heavy duty, yet articulates well for a good fit and really easy movement.

The two piece suit features a full circumference zipper. The advantage of a two piece suit is that you can use the jacket separately.

These leathers have never touched the ground and still look as smart as the day I purchased them (not even the sliders have been marked, no need to say anything about that!). This is your chance to buy one of the most respected makes of leathers.

Below is detail on the specification of these leathers

* 1.2 - 1.4 mm premium full-grain leather Race-developed GP armour (shoulders/knees/elbows)
* Multiple stitched main seam construction for abrasion and tear resistance
* 75 degree anatomical sport fit Mesh lining.
* Die-cut perforations (small area at shoulders)
* Replaceable GP knee sliders
* Full circumference zipper attaching jacket to pants 3M reflective logos for night-time visibility

Sizing Information

* They are size 52 Euro and 42 US which is approximately UK jacket size 42" and UK Jean size 36". Although I’m 5’11 and wear 32/34" jeans they fit fine for me.

* If you’re unsure on your size are better off going to a shop and trying on these for fit before bidding. They are in Alpinestars current range, so they should be in most Motorcycle Shops.

If you have any further questions about the leathers then please feel free to "Ask Seller A Question" or if you want more photos of anything let me know. Thanks.

Pictures From Ebay wrote:
[/b]

hustler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:44 - 14 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

coi wrote:

lotus elise?
what a hunk of junk. why would you want a 1.8 rover????????????

at least get the exige, the run on the 2.0 twin cam toyota engine. still shit bodies tho but a lot better engine

Think you'll find that all S1s have the K rover series ( including the S1 Exige) and all the S2s (inc the S2 Exige) have the Toyota engine.

Toby R thanks for the posting up the details.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 291 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1