Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Idiot?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  
HurtMePlease This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:26 - 23 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

No biscuits for you two today... Tut Tut Hand

MikeyC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:33 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone's on a mission!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 13:38 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a cock.

Last edited by phantomtek on 00:38 - 21 Feb 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 15:48 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

aghh is the poor baby upset. Grow up mate, dont cry about it too much.

I downrated two of your posts and you had a flippin fit. I dont have a problem with you, I dont know you. Just dissagreed with some of your posts.

As you went over the top with rating mine I have now done the same.

As if you had to create a thread about this. Rather sad.
Thumbs Down

MikeyC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:50 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, now children, stop flirting Wink

haGGard
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:55 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

WR450_geezer wrote:
Just dissagreed with some of your posts.

If you disagreed with his posts, then you should have been rating them 'disagree' as that way it makes sense. Rating posts 'abusive' just to get a large decrease in their karma levels is very sad! Laughing And you have been rating many posts 'abusive' recently, even when they are not... You even rated the first post on this page abusive Tut Tut

Wonder if ill get an 'Abusive' rating too now! Very Happy

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 17:57 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is aimed at me.

Therefore it is abusive.
HurtMePlease This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 18:21 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurtMePlease wrote:

Actually you rated 3 and you rated 2 for spam it was only when you rated the post that was not abusive/spam that I decided I would rate your posts.

If your going to launch karma vedettas for no other reason than to upset a member then you must lead quite a fulfilling life?

It seems quite funny that I've been involved with prats like you before (yoda/dr nick) and it just goes to show the level of maturity that runs rampant.

How old are you? 12? Rolling Eyes Thumbs Down

Whatever mate, I dont really care. Carry on downrating my stuff because believe it or not I dont care.

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 18:23 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurtMePlease wrote:

If your going to launch karma vedettas for no other reason than to upset a member then you must lead quite a fulfilling life?

I

So I have upset you?

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 18:34 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurtMePlease wrote:
[

Dont turn this around on me!

You were the one who decided it would be "fun" to down rate and give blasphemous ratings! and now your asking me to follow "your" game plan?

no thanks, I'll let the mods judge for themselves who ratings what inappropriately

What the hell are you on about. I rated your posts because I wanted to not because I thought it would be fun. You are the one who reacted to it so it is therefore your game.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 18:39 - 24 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have the time to play now, but could everyone please observe the ratings guide:

Quote:
This post is A Flame:
Use this reason when a poster is making a deliberate attack on somebody else, but without using particularly bad language or racism.
This post is Abusive:
Use this reason when a poster uses extremely bad / racist language in an attack on another user, or gets way too personal in an argument.
This post is SPAM:
Use this reason only if you spot a blatant piece of unsolicited commercial advertising, similar to what you would term junk mail.

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 18:59 - 25 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurtMePlease wrote:
Since nothing has been done I've decided to "rate" your posts in all fairness.

Enjoy Middle Finger Rolling Eyes Middle Finger

You're such a loser. probably a trolley pusher in ASDA aren't you.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 00:58 - 27 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck sakes, get a life the pair of ya.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 10:48 - 27 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Fuck sakes, get a life the pair of ya.

Shhh!

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:08 - 28 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

korn wrote:
I'm going to ban those fuckers if they keep this fucking bickering up, I'm sick of their stupid shit

You heard... Wink

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 22:29 - 28 Aug 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

instigator wrote:
korn wrote:
I'm going to ban those fuckers if they keep this fucking bickering up, I'm sick of their stupid shit

You heard... Wink

where that come from?

Not nice words either
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 248 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1