Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Testing in Mondello Park

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic : View next topic  

ajhutch
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:36 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Testing in Mondello Park Reply with quote

Absol Racing were testing at Mondello on Saturday.
First round of the season is next sunday, 19th March.

Nothing has arrived in for the 675's for the past while so we are still running with road fairings taped up, standard chain and sprockets, no dubble bubble screesn, no crash bobbins, no power commanders, air filters.
all we've gotten so far is the full system, paddock stand bobbins and lower chain guards.
a joke really! im very disappointed we haven't recieved anything as its getting really close to the first race and we have so much to do to the bikes.
if the fairings don't come in during the week, we can't race as the bikes wont pass scrutiny.
they are expected first thing today but we'll see if they come in or not as we have been promised these for some time now with no joy.

pics of the testing on saturday are now on my site.
link is....
https://ajhutchracing.com/mondellopark06.html

i quickly just put together a video from some footage my dad got from the pit wall.
the weather was terrible. p1ssed rain all day but myself and richie had a ball. the triples are fantastic in the wet. the way the power is delivery means we get more power on the ground quicker. and the Bridgestone Wet tyres were faultless.

ive come down with the flu and am feeling really sh1tty so a report from the day will have to wait until during the week.

the video can be found here...
https://ajhutchracing.com/mondellopark06vid.html
its 14.9MB's, 6mins 30secs and opens in windows media player.

hope you guys enjoy the pics and vid.

thanks again for all your support

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 13 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice stuff Thumbs Up . sounds like your up against it at the moment.

hope your parts turn up soon. !

There was a new R6 at Brands yesterday and the guys have had to make everything themselves over the last 5 weeks.
They obviously managed it because he finished 15 seconds clear of the rest of the SS600 field on an 8 lap race !

Hope you feel better soon.

Swaffs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1