Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:29 - 07 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
Bit of a bodysocketdoctor007 one but having a YZF boi overtake me thinking he is fast while I was letting my bike warm up and sticking to the speed limit.

We then got to some traffic lights were I pulled off slowly letting my bike warm up some more and letting him think he was fast.

We then got to another set of traffic lights were I left him far behind. Oiled my gears as it was the first time I've ridden with a YZF boi and got to show them they are shit.

Please, please, please tell me it was Thatdippytwat....

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 07 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

You are in fact correct Cunstable Fisty, we had new ones on since. Who's Dan?

A member of this forum that has a fetish for bald women in knitwear, mylar, autism, transitioning and humiliation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:35 - 07 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
https://imageshack.com/a/img921/5929/K0ezBN.jpg

Was asked to look after this mutt for a few days, was going to give him back to day, but am probably keeping him. My friend rescues dogs, and was let down by someone.

He is about 6 months old, seems to be part Griffon / Fox Terrier cross and goodness knows what else, and possibly part carpet. Mother was a heavily pregnant stray, and this first one of the litter was born on their doorstep.

Fair play to ya. Sadly, we had to put our dog down this week. we got her from a rescue centre nearly 14 years ago so it's been a pretty tough weeks for us. We'll be looking to adopt another rescue dog pretty soon so if your friend has a web page send it to me so I can look through what they have.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:39 - 08 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

007 wrote:
women who want cock.

No wonder you're so bitter. You've no chance.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 08 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete. wrote:
Fair play to ya. Sadly, we had to put our dog down this week. we got her from a rescue centre nearly 14 years ago so it's been a pretty tough weeks for us. We'll be looking to adopt another rescue dog pretty soon so if your friend has a web page send it to me so I can look through what they have.

Awwww, sending hugs Wub

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:20 - 08 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

This goddam cat.
He is verrrrrrrry slowwwwwwwly deciding whether or not he likes me.

I'm not used to cats being standoffish.
And Lawrence is very standoffish indeed.
But he did come and sit at the bedroom door after I had put some cat biscuits in his bowl.

He got quite soppy when I arrived home (at 2am and so probably disturbed him on the sofa) ... (that would be MY sofa!! My sofa which I used to share with Bruno, not Lawrence's sofa ... and lying on MY blanket)

He must have been groggy cos he let me pull his ears and scratch under his chin, the little furry twat. Rolling Eyes

Wub

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 08 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remembered ... I had a conversation with our Lead Governor yesterday afternoon, who told me he had commuted into town for the meeting on his "motorbike" * : oh, thinks I - a good exercise in bonding coming up...

He then went on to tell me was "one of those BMWs with a roof".

When I picked myself up off the floor from laughing...

...we had a jolly discussion on the merits of commuting in London. I think he felt a little overwhelmed (i.e., suddenly out of his own league) when I recounted some very few of my biking tales of derring-do.

We're all matey now Laughing

*which I hadn't; in fact I hadn't even brought the car in, so pushed for time I was and didnt want to be up against the traffic between meetings on opposite sides of town on the same afternoon, I had actually taken the Tube Puke

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 09 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete. wrote:
thx1138 wrote:
https://imageshack.com/a/img921/5929/K0ezBN.jpg

Was asked to look after this mutt for a few days, was going to give him back to day, but am probably keeping him. My friend rescues dogs, and was let down by someone.

He is about 6 months old, seems to be part Griffon / Fox Terrier cross and goodness knows what else, and possibly part carpet. Mother was a heavily pregnant stray, and this first one of the litter was born on their doorstep.

she lives in Spain, and rehouses the dogs in England, usually posts initial details on social media for initial contact - I will endeavour to keep you informed when she next does so. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 09 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip is en route for a weekend of finger abuse.

I should be clearing up the place but decided to type to strangers on the internet.

#BCFLife

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:09 - 09 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
chickenstrip is en route for a weekend of finger abuse.

You spelt 'ringer' incorrectly
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:05 - 11 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:

she lives in Spain, and rehouses the dogs in England, usually posts initial details on social media for initial contact - I will endeavour to keep you informed when she next does so. Thumbs Up

Small world, a friend of mine has something to do with Axarquia which does the same thing.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 11 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cat appears to have slept in the bedroom with me.
Not on the bed, just in the bedroom.

As I got out of bed, he scarpered out and went to hide under the kitchen pot-shelf.

This is progress.

BrownTrousers
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:46 - 11 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

300+ bikes on the Cambridge toy run and I manage to end up following a lovely 2 stroke for the whole time.

Ahh the sweet smell of Christmas.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:20 - 11 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Long, boozy, late lunch, fillet steak plus trimming and a few Keo's, in a beach taverna, 10m from the water's edge, jeans T-shirt and shades in glorious full sunshine!

Get it right up yer, UK weather! Wink Mr. Green

Rinse and repeat! Mr. Green

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 11 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownTrousers wrote:
300+ bikes on the Cambridge toy run and I manage to end up following a lovely 2 stroke for the whole time.

Ahh the sweet smell of Christmas.

Very Happy wasn't me, but the Cambs countryside often smells of my 2 stroke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:16 - 12 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back from the Immigration office in Limassol. I now have leave to remain and work (permanent residency) in Cyprus.

It is not my intention to live here full time just yet but it's good to have the choice to leave the UK when the Brexit ballon goes up.

In your face Brexit Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 12 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
Just back from the Immigration office in Limassol. I now have leave to remain and work (permanent residency) in Cyprus.

It is not my intention to live here full time just yet but it's good to have the choice to leave the UK when the Brexit ballon goes up.

In your face Brexit Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger Middle Finger

Congrats Very Happy

dodgydog
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:42 - 13 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ran over the manhole cover on my drive as I was going out to work...felt a little bump and looked back to see the cast iron cover had shattered.

Remembered I had a second hand cover in the shed, left over from a job three years ago, (sighed with relief that I hadn't weighed it in with other scrap a couple of weeks back).

Dug out and replaced cover and frame in 30 minutes.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:34 - 13 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawrence, the new cat, finally decided last night to join us on the bed.

Unfortunately he arrived whilst we were "preoccupied" Shocked

He scarpered, no doubt blushing beneath his fur and apologising profusely in Cattish.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 13 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

He scarpered, no doubt blushing beneath his fur and apologising profusely in Cattish.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5Et58JawpDc/hqdefault.jpg

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 13 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone bought in some chocolate liqueurs today. Thumbs Up

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:57 - 13 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

To reduce further embarrassment to Loz (his street name) may I suggest that your partner takes you from behind whilst biting your neck. You will have to meow quite loudly when he withdraws for it to appear believable.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 173 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 67 of 337