Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bikejet Is A Scam

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, Wednesday gives no fucks, Adam can't aspire to be a fraction as cool as any of the Adams family. I reckon if anyone, he'd be Debbie from the movie.

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:11 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
Nah, Wednesday gives no fucks, Adam can't aspire to be a fraction as cool as any of the Adams family. I reckon if anyone, he'd be Debbie from the movie.

That is very, very true. To be honest, I perceive Adam as more of a "they're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee haa haa" kinda guy.
CM125 X|GZ125 X|Cagiva Elefant X|GL1200 ✓|Aprilia Classic X|GSX400T X|Kymco Hipster ✓|Kymco Zing X|XV535 X|VL750P X|FZ6 ✓|FJ1100 X|Desperado ✓|Countless Chinese imports ✓|Rialto Trike ✓|Countless forgotten rides

Admiral Adam Kirk Branson
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:18 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Rainpal Reply with quote

TheMadRatter wrote:
Admiral Adam Kirk Branson wrote:
No one on BCF answers much you will learn that.

You just did, I have before, countless other threads that started WITH a question. You're an idiot!Why should anyone answer YOUR questions if you're not willing to answer questions?

Did you fill out the bikejet website contact form yet? If not, why the fuck are you spouting off here where Hawkeye can't see it?

You are another bitter loser..........not a surprise........get a job mate.

Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:20 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holdawayt wrote:
TheMadRatter - You won't get anywhere talking to Adam unfortunately. If it helps you pass an otherwise boring day working from home then crack on, but you'll never get any common sense or logic from the guy. He's unwell.

Adam probably doesn't remember me, I was in touch with him about a year ago. All I wanted was to see a working prototype and some reviews. That's all I needed (at the time) to consider placing an order. How dare I ask for such impossible reassurance! I was blocked, private messaged (blocked so I couldn't respond) and deleted from his facebook page.
This is nothing new, anyone who has the slightest hint of criticism of Adam or his "product" will be blocked and censored. I then turned to Twitter and tried again. Cue yet more abuse and weird private messages asking completely unrelated questions.

I've since kept up to date with the thread and was hoping for an Adam return. So thanks for the chuckles Adam, but stop wasting your time trying to discredit Bikejet. Hawkeye has done everything you'd expect from an inventor bringing a new product to market and I wish him all the success he deserves.

And finally - Chris can't see your posts because he's set you to "enemy" status. He does, however see your posts if one of us quotes you. Please stop asking him to respond directly.

Like you are going to put any money into Bikejet.......prove it....Stop lying also.

Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:24 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Acidjet Reply with quote

Looking forward to showing Acidjet as a scam.....lol Saturday on Kickstarter I won't expect it to be there.....

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 replies in a row.
Your Ladyboy's hand tired eh Adam?

You're definitely in need of a stay in a nice comfy room with soft walls and a warm jacket that zips up the back.

Rainpal will never be a real product, and you're all butturt that someone has actually got a project for motorcyclists considerably further than you. Wonder if it's because they haven't squandered money on touring Thai ladyboy hotspots.

Have I mentioned Ladyboys yet?
Admiral Adam Kirk Branson This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Admiral Adam Kirk Branson This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:36 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are just lowlife get a job.....

What about you?

Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:37 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Lol Reply with quote

I did not know people like you existed.......it is such fun.....thank you.....looking forward to seeing how little Acidjet gets....will never be on Kickstarter.......PS prove who I am....lol

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:38 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody needs to prove who you are as you're quite capable of doing that all by yourself. Thumbs Up

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you, "Admiral Adam Kirk Branson" think is stopping Adam from bringing Rainpal to market?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:58 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Rainpal Reply with quote

You are another bitter loser..........not a surprise........get a job mate.

Now what would I have to be bitter about, Adam?

I work, or don't you remember that? Let's stick to what the thread is, eh, rather than the ad hominum attacks - I though you called for people to be civil earlier in the thread?

I'll be putting some in to the BikeJet pot. I won't need it as I generally ride in an open faced helmet, but I'll go for an off-road ride with it, give it an honest and objective review, and pass it on to the folks at NABD - I'm sure they'll be able to find someone who would like it.

And you have been asked by a couple of people, a number of times - what do you do for work?
CM125 X|GZ125 X|Cagiva Elefant X|GL1200 ✓|Aprilia Classic X|GSX400T X|Kymco Hipster ✓|Kymco Zing X|XV535 X|VL750P X|FZ6 ✓|FJ1100 X|Desperado ✓|Countless Chinese imports ✓|Rialto Trike ✓|Countless forgotten rides

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:59 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Acidjet Reply with quote

Looking forward to showing Acidjet as a scam.....lol Saturday on Kickstarter I won't expect it to be there.....

So when Rainpal doesn't have a working prototype by the end of the month, will you then accept that Rainpal is a scam and fuck off with the campaign against BikeJet?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Get a job. Reply with quote

He's basically turning all the critiques of Adam and Rainpal made by BCF, Facebook and Adam's psychiatrist (surely?) and firing them back as if they have any relevance to the topic at hand. He has no answers to those critiques but has been seething about them (rather than addressing them) for ages and this is how it comes out.

I ask the OP again, what is stopping Rainpal from reaching the market?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:14 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a disabled person you really are bitter....no surprise in this group....

Are you stereotyping me because I'm disabled? How am I bitter/What have I done to show that I'm bitter?

take care of your 2 year old spawn....

No shit sherlock!

why waste time in here.....

You do realise that Rainpal/BikeJet make up just a few threads from the thousands of threads on all of the different boards on this forum?
I like to read Smile

forgot you like being bitter with the other bitter people....

Why would someone enjoy being bitter? I enjoy reading and participating in the various different topics in here...

work from home....claim benefits....

I claim PIP - that's it, just Personal Independence Payment at the lower rate - £307 a month. If you think I'm living off of that you're delusional!

you are the same as most if not all on here.....bitter.....

Citations needed.

I am AA if you like that.....he is in Australia as far as his posts says

Oooh that's creepy "I can be who you want me to be". Please don't do that again. I don't want you to be Adam. I mean, if Adam had any balls and actually logged in here to answer some questions that would be great, but how sad and pathetic would it be if you actually were Adam Aarons attempting to covertly ruin another mans business!

you are just lowlife get a job.....

N'aww you hurted my feelings :'( such a bully. Can't believe you'd stoop so low as to name call a disabled self-employed father... You're a dick - y'know that right?

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:34 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Get a job. Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
He's basically turning all the critiques of Adam and Rainpal made by BCF, Facebook and Adam's psychiatrist (surely?) and firing them back as if they have any relevance to the topic at hand. He has no answers to those critiques but has been seething about them (rather than addressing them) for ages and this is how it comes out.

I does look like that's the case, doesn't it! I mean, if Adam were Adam Aarons Razz

But then, if that were the case - as I said before - it would be truly pathetic and surely Rainpal would just die there? A 'creator' who apparently mismanages finances, fails to deliver, and resorts to subterfuge in an attempt to tarnish the name of a person who he (mistakenly) believes has created a product with the sole purpose of annoying Aarons - even though it shouldn't annoy him, if Admiral Adam were proven to be Adam Aarons, this should present enough doubt over his mental stability and thus, ability to run a company.

I'm still a little confused though - do I come across bitter to you?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Get a job. Reply with quote

TheMadRatter wrote:
I'm still a little confused though - do I come across bitter to you?

Adam is the bitter one, though it's not clear why. The failure to deliver Rainpal is all down to him and no one else. The thing is, whilst I personally don't think such a device (even if it could be made to work) would be very useful except perhaps on the rarest of occasions (and it still won't demist the visor) it does look interesting. Plenty of people think it might be useful, and then there are the gadget freaks who would buy it too. If only it had a real entrepreneur driving it forward it might sell a few. I still don't see Adam making "millions" though.

I ask the "Admiral" again, what is stopping Rainpal getting to market?

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:12 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Get a job. Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
If only it had a real entrepreneur driving it forward it might sell a few.

Such a shame that Bannatyne wasn't interested!

https://i.imgur.com/8p0jRsG.png

Although, if it helps Adam, I've modified his website to try and get him some sales...

https://i.imgur.com/gl0mBlj.png

Just so Adam doesn't forget; What's stopping RainPal from getting to the market?

Last edited by TheMadRatter on 12:44 - 08 Mar 2018; edited 1 time in total

Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 12:13 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Ladyboys? Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
3 replies in a row.
Your Ladyboy's hand tired eh Adam?

You're definitely in need of a stay in a nice comfy room with soft walls and a warm jacket that zips up the back.

Rainpal will never be a real product, and you're all butturt that someone has actually got a project for motorcyclists considerably further than you. Wonder if it's because they haven't squandered money on touring Thai ladyboy hotspots.

Have I mentioned Ladyboys yet?

Your comment is clearly anti-gay, this is what Adam refers to by saying people in here are uneducated. Your comment is exactly that. The UK allows gay people to be openly gay, yet you try and use being gay because Adam visited a country. That is so far off the mark. Adam is exactly correct, I agree you are a bunch of uneducated haters not just of his product but in general.

Adam is not gay and there is zero proof that he is, what's next calling him a Jew......this is the level of people in here.......most of you low skilled or out of work.....

None of you will buy Bikejet.

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:17 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Ladyboys? Reply with quote

None of you will buy Bikejet.

ERHHHH! Wrong again!

Oh and by the way, the word you were looking for is "homophobic".

Adam is not gay and there is zero proof that he is

Same amount of proof that Rainpal is a real product, but you're convinced it is! (There's also no evidence that he's cis and straight...)

Holdawayt
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:28 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holdawayt wrote:
TheMadRatter - You won't get anywhere talking to Adam unfortunately. If it helps you pass an otherwise boring day working from home then crack on, but you'll never get any common sense or logic from the guy. He's unwell.

Adam probably doesn't remember me, I was in touch with him about a year ago. All I wanted was to see a working prototype and some reviews. That's all I needed (at the time) to consider placing an order. How dare I ask for such impossible reassurance! I was blocked, private messaged (blocked so I couldn't respond) and deleted from his facebook page.
This is nothing new, anyone who has the slightest hint of criticism of Adam or his "product" will be blocked and censored. I then turned to Twitter and tried again. Cue yet more abuse and weird private messages asking completely unrelated questions.

I've since kept up to date with the thread and was hoping for an Adam return. So thanks for the chuckles Adam, but stop wasting your time trying to discredit Bikejet. Hawkeye has done everything you'd expect from an inventor bringing a new product to market and I wish him all the success he deserves.

And finally - Chris can't see your posts because he's set you to "enemy" status. He does, however see your posts if one of us quotes you. Please stop asking him to respond directly.

Like you are going to put any money into Bikejet.......prove it....Stop lying also.

What exactly did I lie about? How would you be able to verify anything I've said if you aren't Adam Aarons?

Also what's wrong with being a Jew you sick ladyboy ploughing fuck?

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Lol Reply with quote

will never be on Kickstarter

You keep banging on about that but don't you think you'll feel a tad foolish in a few days' time if it does happen?

Adam is not gay

Um... how do you know that? And why do you care sufficiently one way or the other, even to mention this? Just saying...

TheMadRatter
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:18 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Lol Reply with quote

...looking forward to seeing how little Acidjet gets....will never be on Kickstarter....

*AHEM* I'll just leave this here...

https://i.imgur.com/SkeOD4l.png

INB4 you go all wacky about the hashtags... Check them out, it's not pornography in the classic sense of tits and muff. It's better - it's bikes Very Happy

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/motorbikeporn/

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:28 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Ladyboys? Reply with quote

Adam is not gay and there is zero proof that he is, what's next calling him a Jew......this is the level of people in here.......most of you low skilled or out of work.....

We don't care if Adam is gay, that's got nothing to do with Rainpal.

He is a jew or at least claims to be, again, we don't care as it's got nothing to do with Rainpal.

Why are you making a big deal about your his sexually and religion?

What do you do for a job?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 79 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16