BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Muslim youth shot for having a beard

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 11:46 - 15 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So to paraphrase the thread, killa wants to stir up another anti muslim thread, but the usual goons that join in on such stuff haven't woken up yet.
So he does the usual and ignores all of the well constructed posts telling him he's a bit silly, and makes himself look a twunt. Again.

Killa, are you related to siggi? You'd get on like a house on fiyah.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 12:47 - 15 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s nothing of the sort Robby, show me where I am intentionally stirring it up.

I have a strange sense of humour i guess, you find it offensive, you blab like a baby on here.
There's been no debating battles in the thread to suggest i think everyone elses views are shat.

The accusations were made by ‘intelligence’ they were wrong, why don’t you pick me up on that?
I think the intelligence people need a word in the ear like, bunch of div's in suits.
But if they are dealing in anti western ideas then what’s the harm in me saying so.

My sisters husband is Muslim from Morocco, he has nothing against us, he hates Bush and he hates the ways of some western groups but shit, I don’t hate anyone who is Muslim.

Robby - cunt

Last edited by killa on 13:47 - 16 Jun 2006; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 15 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

re; the compensation, they said they are not pursuing it now, but it is something for the future... they will claim compo and it will be obsene.

I bet their local B&Q are getting excited. Plenty of Garden fertlizer going out of the shop that week.

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.

king kong
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 21:55 - 15 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: 13:05 - 14 Jun 2006 Post subject:

One thing that I don't understand about the shooting is, I thought the policy was now to shoot the head of the target for an instant kill.

I believe that the there is a kill 'triangle' whereby the first shot is in the shoulder in order to disarm the target, they will instantly drop wht ever is in opposite hand to clutch the wound. The second is the solar plex area ie the largest portion of the target and finally the head for the fatal kill shot, hence the triangle.

But i do understand that suicide bombers often have explosives strapped to the chest, leaving only the head shot, aka the Israelly security forces mandate.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Aikman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:20 - 02 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH im getting tired of our country being shat up from the inside out. If your spreading anti british vibes, expect to be shot, and he's fucking lucky he didnt just get shot straight in the face. Meanwhile, muslims pakistani's, i dont care, they are good people, if they mind thier own buisness and we mind ours. The moment they decide we are all infadels and we should die (yes it does say this in their holy book) i think its time to either start sending them home in planes, or in body bags. I can seriously see this becoming a major issue in years to come, unless something is done soon, i can see local millitias forming, and they wont care if they are religious or not. Anyone who was immagrated will die, and not the police or anyone else will stop it.

I also have a SERIOUS problem with them moving here and they expect our country to be adapted to suit them. Bollocks to that. Can you imagine what would happen to me if i went to Iraq and told them to stop practicing their religion because its different, to stop having religious holidays because they dont co incide with my own. I would be killed, within minutes, just as many soldiers are in Iraq right now. I say, close the borders, pull out of iraq and afghanistan and fucking leave their country to rot. Then we should turn Britain back into the home of the British.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 14:29 - 02 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

26% of muslims in this country feel no loyalty at all towards Britain.

That is a scary figure, especially as I suspect many more feel loyalty only towards our tolerance of their hateful culture, our lax laws and easy free money.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 16:40 - 02 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many non-muslims feel loyalty towards britain ?
anyone who wears an england flag on their car and decorates their house the same way is assumed to be retarded by some people

freestyler_onli
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:41 - 02 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Waltham Forest Story- The story is bullshit. They're trying to make £ by putting the police in a bad light. The story keeps changing. They claimed the shot man was dragged down the stairs by his ankle............ Rolling Eyes

Bollocks.

On operations like that, loud verbal warning are shouted so they know it's the police coming in.

I have to choose my words carefully here, but i'm getting sick and tired of this pussyfooting around. It would've been really good intelligence to mount an operation like that. I wish people would stop milking things for their own gain.

Oh and that Blairs useless as well. Only 23% of people think has has had a 'tough stance on crime.'

Rant over. Evil or Very Mad

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 03 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah ,

what they should have is those police head cams which were trialed in Plymouth worked fine and were expanded to Salford (Manchester) , cops wear a small camera which records what they see on a small HDD worn on the breast pocket.

Make that utterly compulsory for ALL arrests and the story becomes very clear cut,

regular maintenance is required of course , and any of these cameras that conviently fail during an arrest = less trust in cops.

that said it still might be just as bad , if you search this

"Delbo king"

You'll see Manchester cops beat up a black guy , start kicking him on the ground , hold off while somebody walks by , then one of the cops threaten a bystander for questioning what they are doing

infact here you go...

https://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/video/popup/94.html&e=14905&ei=IW-pRK6qKM2kQbHE1f0K

nothing happened to the cops , and Delbo admitted to resisting arrest , but if you've been CS gassed and held down does this warrant a beating?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

edd
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:42 - 08 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have a problem with anyone because of their race, I have friends who are Sikh's, Christians, Buddhists, and a lot of Atheists from all over the world. I know very few muslims though.

At my college the Muslims tend not to associate with the rest of the student population. They band together in groups, speak in a foreign language to each other and ignore everyone else.

Im well aware that there are Muslims who are part of our society, I just think that there seems to be a lot of tension between Muslims and the rest of the world atm. I think that regardless of anyone's race or religion they should be allowed to be part of the British way of life. By that i mean integrating with our society, speaking our language and supporting our nation, I know an awful lot of so called "immigrants" who are as British as me or anyone else. I just get pissed off when people publically slate our country, and show no support or interest in the culture they claim to want to be a part of.

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:24 - 08 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
i think the official explanation for why the guy got shot, was that someones finger slipped due to the thick gloves.

maybe firearms squads dont normally practice in full chemical suits in the heat...

Jeez you make me piss myself sometimes Laughing

Cluck cluck chicken

Vin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:31 - 13 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

An old post but I have only just read it.
edd wrote:
I dont have a problem with anyone because of their race, I have friends who are Sikh's, Christians,

Buddhists, and a lot of Atheists from all over the world.

Then you go on to prove that you do have problems...
Plenty or your aformentioned "races" have comunities that are quite isolated........so what, as long as they leave others alone.
colin1 wrote:
how many non-muslims feel loyalty towards britain ?

I agree.
I am English. I have little or no loyalty to Britain. How'd does the song go....."its an economic union that's past its sell by date" or if you prefer "its not a proper country it doesn't even 'ave a patron saint" Sums it up for me.
CoronaBoner wrote:

Jeez you make me piss myself sometimes Laughing

Care to tell me why?

As I see it the police made an arse of it. It seems they got mugged by some bogus intelligence. Did they bother to do some checking or surveillence. I doubt it as they wouldn't have got guns to play with.

Police Intelligence. Its an oxymoron don't you know. Rolling Eyes

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 13 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read my post properly then comment. I quoted from colin :

"i think the official explanation for why the guy got shot, was that someones finger slipped due to the thick gloves.

maybe firearms squads dont normally practice in full chemical suits in the heat..."
I found that funny, Couldn't give 2 shits about the rest of the thread. Confused

Cluck cluck chicken

Vin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:11 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoronaBoner wrote:
Read my post properly then comment. I quoted from colin :

I did read it and I know it was quoted from Colin.
It seemed like you were having a cheap dig. I wondered why. Thats all Karma

CoronaBoner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:35 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I wasn't, maybe should have said, but I find Colin highly entertaining on here and I like some of the classic lines he comes up with. Thumbs Up

I just don't like the Hotdog style replies with the snips from a post then a reply underneath, gets taken out of context to easily from what is meant.

Cluck cluck chicken

Vin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:47 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thats cool. Too easy to misunderstand things on the interweb.

RickHolt
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 09:36 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this thread is full of racism. Big thumbs up Thumbs Up to G, Bendy and Robby for thinking for themselves instead of believing everything they read/see/hear.

From what I've seen, the country is mixing quite well. You'll have seperate groups for a long time, but it'll change eventually. If you was a muslim that had lived in this country all your life, would you prefer to live in a muslim community or a white/christian community? I know I'd want to live closer to people that have the same lifestyle as myself. I'd also feel alot safer being away from the brainwashed majority of this country that hate everyone that's not 'beer and football' loving.

Take a week to ignore everything you hear, and just make your own decision. I think you'll find that the local chavs affect you more than anyone else, and yes, most of them are 100% English Christians.

Rick

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 10:57 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

RickHolt wrote:
Wow this thread is full of racism. Big thumbs up Thumbs Up to G, Bendy and Robby for thinking for themselves instead of believing everything they read/see/hear.

From what I've seen, the country is mixing quite well. You'll have seperate groups for a long time, but it'll change eventually. If you was a muslim that had lived in this country all your life, would you prefer to live in a muslim community or a white/christian community? I know I'd want to live closer to people that have the same lifestyle as myself. I'd also feel a lot safer being away from the brainwashed majority of this country that hate everyone that's not 'beer and football' loving.

Take a week to ignore everything you hear, and just make your own decision. I think you'll find that the local chavs affect you more than anyone else, and yes, most of them are 100% English Christians.

Rick

Sorry Rick but your Mr Nice guy approach to this thread is rather annoying.

Firstly because you’ve contradicted yourself rather badly and really tried hard to place the racism thing on me for starting the topic (it seems).
Bendy thought for herself and said “They aren’t interested in compensation”, either naïve, stupid or simply trying to wind me up, this is the real world and this sort of thing doesn’t happen.
I said that they COULD receive that much, not that they were begging for it, or making a stand and trying to get every penny from the police FFS.
Just like a scene of a road accident, everything changes when people go to their homes, of course they’d ‘like’ the money at the end of all this. Rolling Eyes

RickHolt wrote:
Instead of believing everything they read/see/hear.

I raised questions about why the guy was shot in my post, why they ran downstairs and were mistaken as hostile or whatever the hell they thought was happening.
G came up with some decent questions, I tried to answer some.
What ever the fuck went on I wanted to find out, do I have to immediately think they are innocent because they say they are?
I really don’t understand the logic in that Rick.

Muslims are having a hard time at the moment, the ones who are promoting bad vibes in the UK are saying we should stand up and tell our government to stop doing what their doing.
Well a message should be given out to all the peaceful Muslims in this country to tell their brothers what they are doing is fucking lame.
Will it happen? I don’t know…….
I don’t how or who could make a difference but it isn’t people who just put the blinkers on and stick fingers in their ears going La la la la la I cant hear shit, we’re all alright…..

RickHolt wrote:
From what I've seen, the country is mixing quite well

From what you’ve seen? Where? Down your road? on the news? Back it up FFS…..

The snippets of news I’ve seen Rick suggests that just like I’ve been saying, there are a lot of Muslims who really aren’t into this sort of thing, and others believe it or not, are coordinating attacks on places in Britain today.

My sister’s husband is Muslim, he mixes well with our family, but I don’t instantly because of this, think I’m being racist for questioning this event, I don’t care about the religion or their culture in this instance, but what’s painfully obvious here is that Muslim people in the UK today are the focus of a big problem and this doesn’t help the situation.

If I were a Muslim Rick, I’d want to live in a nice area with tree’s, a park and fucking leisure centre, why the fuck would I want to try and live with people just like me all my life, what do you think that looks like Rick? Progress?
Also the majority of the country loves beer and football, shit I almost forgot where I stand, thanks for that!!!!

I don’t see that as a problem I guess if all of them were wankers it would be, so what are you trying to say?

RickHolt wrote:
You'll have separate groups for a long time, but it'll change eventually.

I really think you should take more than 2 seconds to think about posts before you type this guff.
Perhaps you should team up with another narrow minded culture cunt like…

The spokesman for the Islamic Human Rights Commission chairman Massoud Shajareh:
"Either they were shot because they were Muslim or perceived to be Muslim"

Yeah, the British beer loving police who went in wearing the St’George armour shot the guy for being Muslim.

Chav’s may steal your mower or smash your window but an extremist Muslim can kill 35 people on a bus Thinking
Yes chav’s can cause small grief from time to time but not everyone who wears Burberry is a thieving cunt, not every Muslim with a beard is an extremist.

RickHolt wrote:

Hmm, nah, sorry took me about 2 seconds to realise this, Jesus fucking Christ that last line fucked me off…..
WTF are you on about Rick?
Take two made up situations (as you like to create things). A group of Muslims with the intent to blow something up, cause some shit like that, and a group of chav’s who are going to steal your car.
Both situations could happen, try and weigh up the dangers, I know how the police would react to both.
I fucking hate chav's and in the past i have posted about them making my life a misery. I hate Muslims who come here and think we live like pigs and talk shit, and i hate people who pretend all of this doesn't happen and wake up everyday singing Zipade do da.

I really be fucked anymore to reply to your shite

No offence like
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Vin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killa,
I have read your last and first post and can't work out what your point is as regards the police raid.
The evidence produced so far shows that the police cocked up and shot an innocent man in the process. The "they were running towards the door and are therefore guilty" or "the police would have been sure wouldn't they?" type statements aren't evidence. I am sure if there was any hard evidence the police would be shouting if from the roof tops.
If somebody smashed my door down and shot me I'd want to be compensated and want to know why.
So please let me know breifly what points your were bringing to our attention
Cheers
Vin

RickHolt
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:19 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What ever went on I wanted to find out, do I have to immediately think they are innocent because they say they are?

You don't have to believe what they say, you just have to give them a reasonable chance.

Quote:
I really don’t understand the logic in that Rick.

You personally have no idea what went on in that house, you don't know the people involved and you probably don't know why the police were there in the first place. That's the logic behind what I'm saying. You're basing your decisions on the news.

Quote:
Well a message should be given out to all the peaceful Muslims in this country to tell their brothers what they are doing is fucking lame.

You're as close to the extremists as alot of the peaceful muslims get, why don't you go give them the message. You might even find that they have been trying to pass that message on for a long time.

Quote:
From what you’ve seen? Where? Down your road? on the news? Back it up FFS…..

I can't really back it up. It's just the feeling I get when I go outside and see muslim people walking around, shopping etc going about their everyday lives. They don't stand out. Of course if you read the papers then they're all walking around strapped up with explosives. I don't think integration is something you can really measure like you want me to.

Quote:
If I were a Muslim Rick, I’d want to live in a nice area with tree’s, a park and leisure centre, why would I want to try and live with people just like me all my life, what do you think that looks like Rick? Progress?

I think you'd change your mind after a while of putting up with people with your attitude. People have different interests and lifestyles and will mix with people similar to them, it's just normal in my mind. That doesn't mean they'll all be planning the next big attack on the western world.

Quote:
I don’t see that as a problem I guess if all of them were wankers it would be, so what are you trying to say?

Just trying to point out that this country is very narrow minded. If a few people want to do something a bit different, it'll be banned.

Quote:
I really be bothered anymore to reply to your shite

I'm not suprised, it disagree's with what you're saying. I think you just want people to agree and give you a really long thread of how great your views are etc.

Rick.

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like time for this chap again!

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/arguing_190.jpg

All of it.

RickHolt
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:34 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point in forums if everyone's jus going to agree? Laughing

It's all part of the fun. As are pictures like that one.

Thumbs Up

Rick.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 14:03 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

RickHolt wrote:
You personally have no idea what went on in that house, you don't know the people involved and you probably don't know why the police were there in the first place.
That's the logic behind what I'm saying. You're basing your decisions on the news.

So what are you basing you views on that I have an anti all race attitude and I’m narrow minded?
I guess you think they are completely innocent because someone you really like told you the news doesn’t always tell the truth. Wake up Rick.

RickHolt wrote:
You're as close to the extremists as a lot of the peaceful Muslims get, why don't you go give them the message. You might even find that they have been trying to pass that message on for a long time.

Rick seriously WTF are you on about? Why are you talking complete tripe, makes some sense and maybe I could give you an answer, you’re not stupid FFS.

RickHolt wrote:
I can't really back it up. It's just the feeling I get when I go outside and see Muslim people walking around, shopping etc going about their everyday lives. They don't stand out. Of course if you read the papers then they're all walking around strapped up with explosives. I don't think integration is something you can really measure like you want me to.

I don’t want you to do anything Rick, I want you to understand that I don’t generally decide someone’s right because they tell me they’ve seen some nice ones walking about the place and that because I have a rather different view on things (i.e. no one in this is innocent until proven otherwise) I’m a fucking racist. I read the papers rarely and I saw the coverage on attacks, thing is Rick, they were wearing bombs. Rolling Eyes

Killa wrote:

RickHolt wrote:
Just trying to point out that this country is very narrow minded. If a few people want to do something a bit different, it'll be banned.

You don’t have to point that out you idiot, just realise what you seem to be saying to me based on a few posts.

RickHolt wrote:
You don't have to believe what they say, you just have to give them a reasonable chance

Rick, I’m not down the boozer every night chatting about this like you seem to be making out, I have taken the view of both sides, I haven’t said that I quite enjoyed the fact he was shot or that everyone who reads the Koran is a suspect.
From what you’ve explained to me in your posts, and taking the information and views of my Muslim brother in law, you’re well off the mark and fit right in with these narrow minded British people you speak of, but you’re probably not and I’m giving you the chance, I’d just like the same opportunity.

RickHolt wrote:
I'm not suprised, it disagree's with what you're saying. I think you just want people to agree and give you a really long thread of how great your views are etc. .

Hey, I don’t post for popularity in here obviously, but I can see from my posts I’m where I don’t want to be…
Pretty much on the fence, but thinking about why I am, and why I feel we’re not given all the information we should have.
I’m taking my time on my posts, weather you agree or not I’m putting in the effort to express some views and spell correctly at least.
I’m not posting self righteous spaz like yourself claiming you know enough from seeing Muslims shopping in town that most of them aren’t planning another attack.
I was annoyed at your post mainly because I know for a fact I’m not racist, and the fact I’m trying to understand why certain individuals would be targeted for supposedly no reason.

Killa wrote:
If I were a Muslim Rick, I’d want to live in a nice area with tree’s, a park and leisure centre, why would I want to try and live with people just like me all my life, what do you think that looks like Rick? Progress?

RickHolt wrote:
I think you'd change your mind after a while of putting up with people with your attitude. People have different interests and lifestyles and will mix with people similar to them, it's just normal in my mind. That doesn't mean they'll all be planning the next big attack on the western world.

Sorry this makes no sense now at all, I say all ‘most’ Muslims as you like to refer to them don’t always want to live in little communities, I’m pretty sure the decent ones would like to live in place as I described.

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:31 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

RickHolt wrote:
What's the point in forums if everyone's jus going to agree? Laughing

It's all part of the fun. As are pictures like that one.

The little guy needs a good sprint every now and then!

All of it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2