Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Hornet CB600F4 and RVF400R for sale.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Reevo8
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:02 - 10 Nov 2006    Post subject: Hornet CB600F4 and RVF400R for sale. Reply with quote

I have a 54 plate Pearly White Hornet up for grabs.

It has been owned since 4,000 miles and at that time was put through a first service which was not stamped in the book. I am pretty sure it was serviced though as the bike is a great runner. I have ridden the bike from 7200 miles, and have since added some crash bungs. It has a Fuel can fitted and also a F.Fabbri Flip screen with a tint. The screen is not currently fitted. And the bike has very recently fitted Avon Vipers which were £175 for the pair. these tryes received a number of good reviews on www.hondahornet.co.uk

The bike is in very good nic, pretty immaculate, and is located in Salisbury kind area.

The next bike is an RVF400R NC35, in an aftermarket gunmetal grey. With aftermarket indicators and exhaust.

It is a 1996 model, and was a minter when bought (November 2005) until it had a little spill in a car park weeks after purchase. This scratched the paintwork, and knocked a bar end off. The scratches are located on the lower of the RHS fairing. So luckily the exhaust did not feel the pain. The exhaust was purchased from Graeme France, and says not for road use on the can. The standard Exhaust was not with the bike when I purchased it, however can be purchased for around £60 on ebay.

Everything else is mint on this bike, and after being bought with 15000km and 4000 miles on the clock i think I have clocked a further 5000mies. The transition between miles and KM is by a speedo cable adapter and saves the need for stickers on the dials.

The bike received a new set of spark plugs shortly into my ownership, and around 6months back I treated it to some new oil.

It has been left stood since June/July time, but the bike feels very strong and is very good runner.

The bike also has no MOT, but will fly through with the replacement of a rear tyre which I can do before viewings. Obviously no MOT means no tax however this can be negotiated upon sale.

I lost my keys for the bike shortly after purchasing it, and that was resolved buy replacing the ignition barrle with a new Honda one. However the seat lock and the petrol cap are now opened in a different fashion. This can all be changed with around £40-£50, however I didnt get round to doing it before picking up the hornet.

I have decided it is time to sell this and my other bike, and get a car for the winter.

The Hornet is up at £3400 ono

The RVF400R is up at a steal at £1800 ono, bearing in mind that this is a very low mileage bike.

PM me for details, or email me at reevessam82@hotmail.com
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 143 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1