Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Attacked!! (long read)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sprinter175
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:40 - 17 Dec 2006    Post subject: Attacked!! (long read) Reply with quote

right, i was down avonmouth industrial estate doing some offroading. Where i was offroading some gypsies had put their horses in. So i was riding along with a few mates and one of them fell off so we stopped to help him. Then out of fucking nowhere some gypsies come out and start shouting about their horses, so we tell them we will leave which they accept but then another gypsy came with a fucking sledgehammer and started hitting our bikes! So we fucking started them and fucked off sharpish. They hit the mudguard and tail of my bike, but only cracked the mudguard, but one of the people i was with was only 10 and they hit him on the fucking head with it! Luckily he had his helmet, but two others had they bikes hit, one a brand (only bought yesterday) new KTM SX125 they smashed his front mudguard to pieces and bent his front wheel badly. The other KTM had his tail panel completly bent. So we get back to the vans and ring the police, they turn up half an hour later and when they arrive they only take statements even though the gypsies would still be there! The coppers themselves werent to bad about us riding on ICI land, and one even said he would go there if he had a offroader Smile . Anyway just thought i'd tell you lot see what you think. * rant over * Very Happy
https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/sprinter175/171220061734.jpg (police sitting doing nothing!!!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:53 - 17 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You needs to send em one of these! Wink

Sprinter175
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:09 - 17 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Thumbs Up need to steal their caravans and donate them to top gear for "testing" hopefully with the gyppos still in them!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:32 - 17 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanker gypos.. still, suprised the police didnt impound your bikes for riding illegally Laughing

MattHirst
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:58 - 18 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye Sparks, considering it doesn't look like the bike in the pic has a reg. plate and it is parked on the road Very Happy Razz

element
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:56 - 19 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone attacks you, you have every right to defend yourself.. To be honest he wouldve ate my peak. He had no right to attack you!!! thats kinda wound me up a little. who do they think they are?!?! Twisted Evil

KTM Gordo
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:12 - 19 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has the potential to get messy. You were attacked and had your property damaged, which is a criminal offence. However, from you description, it appears you were also trespassing on private property which is also an offence; albiet a civil one.

Did the Police ask you whether you wanted to press charges?

It might be worth a follow-up phone call to the officer who took your statement to find out what the state of play is.

HTH Smile

KTM 990 Adventure | KTM EXC 250 Racing | Land Rover Freelander SE Td4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sprinter175
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:23 - 19 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the police asked if i wanted to press charges and i aggreed, they said they would ignore the fact we were riding on private property Very Happy

Dischord
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 20 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He hit a 10yr old on the head with a sledge hammer? Piece of fucking filth....arghh...hit a brand new KTM 125...ARRRGHHH...this would have pissed me right off, I hope they all die of fucking gypsy aids...<ct>the dirty, gypsy BASTARDS</ct>

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:52 - 21 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw some petrol on them and set their horses on fire first, then see what they think about that? If they don't like it, or try anthing else, then by all means throw them a nice little bottle of petrol job, under their vans, whilst they are sleeping tight. Gypsy's are generally scum, who steal and threaten and intimidate innocent honest and often vulnerable people. Anything you have to do to sort these kind of people out is quite acceptable and commendable IMO!

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:10 - 21 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

and "travellers" wonder why most people dont like them

scabstermooch
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 14:38 - 21 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest a dawn attack on the objective with molotov cocktails, several buckets of shit.

Thumbs Up

scabstermooch
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 15:01 - 21 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going by your account, at least criminal damage, technical assault and battery (or ABH/GBH depending on the injuries sustained) have been committed.

Bearing in mind the seriousness of these crimes and the vulnerabilty of one of the victims, I would expect the police service to be more robust in their response.

Is one of you from an ethnic minority? If so, then make sure you highlight that as after the stephen lawrence thing, the police are very very cautious about racial crimes.
garyd This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

syris
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:17 - 21 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I missing something here? What's a 'twunt'? Laughing

element
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:27 - 22 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

syris wrote:

serious question?? I dunno. but replace tw with c prehaps? Very Happy maybe he just has a lisp...

Also legal riders arnt getting banned on legal routes.. Thats technically incorrect. The government and the ramblairs are taking it away from us...

Its the people that dont think and have no respect that are fucking it up for us..

Lone-Wolf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:08 - 22 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

syris wrote:

Wotcha.

I would imagine it's the beast that results when a "twat" and a "cunt" breed Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

garyd
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:45 - 24 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the people that dont think and have no respect that are fucking it up for us..[/quote] which is exactly HIM and his pals!!yeah,spot on with the TWUNT and hes still one.The point about legal riders and legal routes is pre nerc,its his type that got every one on our backs,thus causing LEGAL riders to lose the right to ride on LAGAL trails(they are now restricted byways)whereas before the TWUNTS came along no-one bothered us.anyone parks up round my way with a car an trailer with a "tosser on a crosser"on board ,....your in for a visit from the busies ,as ALL registrations of the cars are reported ,any rider seen is told in no uncertain terms that they have been reported and to f off to a closed track.

Dischord
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 24 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

garyd you should be more pissed off at local council / goverment for not providing anywhere to ride legally. There's probably less than 50 mx tracks throughout the entire UK, I have to travel nearly 100miles to the nearest one. It's pathetic, being a legal offroader in the UK is hugely incovenient unless you own your own land. You should do something creative instead of moaning, send a letter to the council, start a petition for more offroad areas etc.

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos

Overkill
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 00:57 - 25 Dec 2006    Post subject: Re: riding illegally Reply with quote

garyd wrote:
First off, your a twunt,its twunts like you that are going about getting us LEGAL riders on LEGAL routes banned ,we dont need or want your support and wish you had the common sense to join the TRF and find out where you can and CANNOT ride,if you had come down my lane with kids on bikes id have had you by the throat!Sell the bikes as your too immature to own one .As for the Gypos ,a recall is in order but be warned they are ALWAYS up for a ruck get in and out quick ,leave it burning!Coppers should have given you a SECTION 59 ,if you were seen up there ....or anywhere else illegal again ,your bike can be confiscated,someone ONLY needs to say you were causing disturbance!!

i dont often post on here and was reading this thread till i got to your post and i just wanted to call you a miserable bastard

merry christmas

garyd
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:04 - 27 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dischord,i ride on LEGAL trails on a LEGAL bike,i dont give a hoot where the MX crowd want to ride as long as they are respectful of others ,which is why ,as you say ,riding trails in the UK is crap.These have screwed it up and will then move to closed tracks ,still riding while we have been closed down.The Council didnt come on my patch illegally riding and making us all look like twunts,why slate them .The facts are him and his pals are responsible for it so that is where the buck stops.what is miserable about sticking up for something you are passionate about?(OVERKILL)when a toe rag scratches your road bike ,you gonna take it ?or batter the scroat?spineless tosser ,there ive read your mind!if you aint off road BUTTout ,if you are then take yer head from outta yer arse!

stevekingchef
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:48 - 02 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that is crazy!!!I live in crawley and the town has been infested with the gypsies!!!they moved into the playing field opposite my hose the first night they broke into my car andtried the stereo!i called the police and explained thwe situation!they said i should accuse the "travelers" as i had no proof!i say 22yrs in same house no trouble then that thats proof enough!!!when they moved on they left one caravan around 8 o clock as was winter it mysteriously caught fire!strange that there is only one way to deal with them!be very carfull they are dangerous people but the police are scared of them so deal with yourself!go on mass and scarper pretty quick!!!good luck

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:20 - 03 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: riding illegally Reply with quote

garyd wrote:
,we dont need or want your support and wish you had the common sense to join the TRF and find out where you can and CANNOT ride,if you had come down my lane with kids on bikes id have had you by the throat!

Are ten year olds allowed to ride with the TRF?

How many people that see some others riding bikes around waste ground on an industrial estate will be thinking "I know, I'll try and get off road bike further restricted from country paths?"

There aren't many places that youngsters can ride.

While this wasn't legal, it seems a sensible (apart from the pikies) place to do it, where normally there should be no one around that's bothered.

Especially is the only 'sensible' (for the people) involved is something like this with an alternative of taking kids to places where there is the general public and other vehicles.

DaBootnoze
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 21:55 - 03 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical old bill scared of da travellers they would've mos proberly got away with it does make me made and does annoy me. Abrand new ktm dats the ultimatum that has reli pssed me off.

silent
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:11 - 07 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

or old bill thinking no cctv, your groups word against theirs....off roaders damage could easy happen with a fall and in court nothing would stand up short of a confession. they were probbly thinking public interest to persue, no. Will we get a conviction...no. They could arrest but it would be a waste of time for the above reasons.

Possibly they are building a case against that travelling comunity, as such dont want to e heavy handed.

all things to consider. Sorry to hear about what happened though!

andy

p.s. never seen a non estate fcus for the police, (apart from community support officers). And that copper driving the car is in breach of force policy, no body armour on...tut tut...his life i suppose...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 112 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2