BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Attacked!! (long read)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 18:06 - 09 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police won't do anything, gypsies are dirty, low-life vermin and should be erased from the earth.

If you want anything done you'll have to do it yourself, just make sure it costs them dearly and you have a quick escape route unless you take numbers with you to match their heads.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:10 - 07 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police know it's a waste of time with gypos as they all deny knowing each other or even having a name.

We don't use the police we use our JCB to encourage them to leave...

Know any farmers? Wink

I dare not offroad or even walk down the fields when the gypos are on land near us...

IronMaiden
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:46 - 28 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you break the law you can't expect the law to protect you when something goes wrong. You were effectively endangering your own life and the ten year old's by riding illegally there in the first place.

This does not however excuse the behaviour of the gypseys which was shockingly bad and I am really glad that you guys were not seriously hurt in the incident. I guess you will know better next time. Sorry about the bikes Sad I would have felt gutted...

I had absolutely no idea that gypsies still existed. I have never seen one in my life! Where do they normally live or do they just keep moving all around the countryside bashing people with sledgehammers? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:07 - 28 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMaiden wrote:

they just keep moving all around the countryside bashing people with sledgehammers? Shocked

Yep, pretty much covers it! Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:30 - 28 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
IronMaiden wrote:

they just keep moving all around the countryside bashing people with sledgehammers? Shocked

Yep, pretty much covers it! Thumbs Up

Occasionally at 3am they get bashed back with a JCB... Whistle

We recovered all our tractor batteries they'd taken (6)
and returned their rubbish to their caravan Thumbs Up

they dont come on our farm no more Mr. Green

Crazy Manx Man
The Fly Swatter

PostPosted: 02:44 - 25 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence but your guys are a bunch of pansies and i'm sure those cops would agree with that from their actions.

You guys have body armour on, a helmet and most likely kevlar knuckled gloves....and you call the cops? Could of done a better job of the gypoes yourselves.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 00:47 - 28 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sentiments would be something similar to the above. But by the sounds of it its a group of kids facing up to a crowd of irate adult gypos.

What amazes me is they actually had horses... Usually they just have 4x4s and fuck all else.

Either way if that was me id be assembling a very large amount of molotove cocktails, and getting a few boys together.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:05 - 28 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of horses, they thrash them up and down the roads and race each other.. not so good for the horses legs Neutral, the horses often look better looked after than the kids Laughing

Have you ever hit a gypo? Invariably the males are fat and stocky, you just hurt your wrist.. I've only ever hit an equivalent aged gypo when I was younger.... I'd imagine the adults are slightly.. more solid

I'd of sprayed chain spray in his eyes....then ran away Laughing

JBurrows88
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 31 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets use political correctness here, they are called pikies travellers

I fucking hate Pikies, They steal everything, walls (inc. real yorkshire stone driveways). I am trying to get a bit more sterotypical... so.... They smell like piss too!

TWUNT. Get a life!I found this funny! (just my opinion not a flame)
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 31 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2