Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

ccm 404 or drz 400

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

BARRIE
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:08 - 25 Mar 2007    Post subject: ccm 404 or drz 400 Reply with quote

ccm 404 or suzuki drz 400 what one £2500 max to spend Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.tattoo
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:04 - 26 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ccm has the fully tuned drz engine, better handling, suspension and brakes but the drz looks nicer with better build quality. ive had both and prefered the ccm to ride supermoto and enduro....... Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BARRIE
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:51 - 27 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for duel purpose bike 50 mile to work and back a day and a bit fun at weekend

bonzo
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 28 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never ridden a DRZ but owned a CCM 644 Dualsport briefly. Got rid of it after only 6 weeks. Elecrics were really bad. Poor build quality. De- value very quickly too. On the other hand, it looked the dogs and was fun to ride.

Out of the 2 i'd choose the DRZ as it'll be easier to sell once you get bored of it or fancy a change.

I'd be more inclined to find a nice KTM or Honda CRF400.

Good Luck Thumbs Up

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 23:03 - 28 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonzo wrote:
Never ridden a DRZ but owned a CCM 644 Dualsport briefly. Got rid of it after only 6 weeks. Elecrics were really bad. Poor build quality. De- value very quickly too. On the other hand, it looked the dogs and was fun to ride.

Out of the 2 i'd choose the DRZ as it'll be easier to sell once you get bored of it or fancy a change.

I'd be more inclined to find a nice KTM or Honda CRF400.

Good Luck Thumbs Up

Neither of those two will do a 50 mile a day commute!!!

The CCM looks far better and has the better engine, you can fit CRF450 rad panels to it as well Cool

I think the 404 is meant to be a lot better build quality than other CCM's, but not sure how it compares to the DRZ.. but suzukis aren't exactly renowned for build quality IMO!!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 360 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1