BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Warning about Jmotos J motos www.minimoto-dirtbike.co.uk

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 10:11 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the more your rant on, the more it starts to sound like an obsession, rather than a reasoned argument.

2 days have passed and I've not seen any other complaints posted from all these other disgruntled customers you're supposedly in contact with.

I'm not defending anyone, nor taking sides, but Jmotosmessedup's posts are sounding more and more like a vendetta.

a

jmotos
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 10:21 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly what im trying to say mate

no doubt he will make up fake acounts on the forum and pretend to be customers Rolling Eyes

jmotosmessedm...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:49 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would you feel if you were messed around and had to shell out money which was hard to ocme by. What your saying doesnt make sense becuase I never invited J motos to reply, someone else did. I have taken trading standards advice and put it in writting. The other customers now know this thread and if they choose to post they will. I wont be signing up other accounts, j motos thats maybe how kids like you think.

I am currently unemplyed so yes I have a bit more free time to pursue my rights

This warning is accurate. I havent said dont by a bike I have said order off the true supplier and avoid all the headache j motos will give you. If it was your money you would understand

jmotos
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 15:50 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand but if you would give me your name then maybe i would know who i am talking to Confused Rolling Eyes

And stop calling me a kid as im not , would you like me to cal you a kid ?

I am a true supplier Rolling Eyes

every company will have a few unhappy customers somewhere down the line and most people know this but i think your becoming a little awkward Wink

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 16:00 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmotosmessedmeup, you do realise that unless you have hard evidence to back up a lot of what you've said, you're opening yourself up to charges of slander.

As I said before.. I don't care who's right and who's wrong, but I'm tired of seeing "i was told this" or "I heard that" unless you can provide evidence, you're only digging yourself a bigger hole.

Jmotos responses have been, for the most part, reasonable and measured, even if it's obvious he's getting a bit irate.

your posts are becoming abusive and ranting, which does nothing for your credibility.

it's not so much about what is right and wrong, but perception.

back up what you have to say, and perhaps people might start listening. Equally.. unless he knows who you are, how can you expect him to address your concerns?

Jmotos: If you're in business to make money, you need to spend as much time and effort on customer service as you do on promotion and marketing. I'm sure you already know that.

a

bidman
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:26 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think feef has hit the nail on the head there to be fair. I don't really understand what jmotosmessedmeup argument is.

The way I see it you bought a cheap bike from jmotos. Unless you paid extra for a guarantee and for it to come with warranty he is under no obligation what so ever to send replacement parts or even fix what has gone wrong.

I may just not have read the posts correctly, I apologise if this is the case.

Dan

jmotosmessedm...
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 19:54 - 25 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facts:

My bikes was delivered faulty and j motos has not done anything to rectify. Trading stanadards agrees with me and told me what to write. J motos will show is true colours depending on how he respons.

My e-mails have been ignored, so yes i am quite irate.

I am not the first person who thinks j motos service is below par.

so guys thank you for your imput, but no one can really comment until he responds to my letter.

At the end of the day its reasonable to expect what you paid for works, and if its faulty the supplier must rectify.

jmotos
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 00:31 - 26 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

i respond to every email i get !
and if parts are covered by warranty they are replaced.

warranty doesnt cover chains , etc and damage caused by reckles driving , its not insurance you get with the bike !

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:24 - 26 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Argueing about it on here is unlikely to help. Either talk about it reasonable on the phone and settle the problem like normal, talk about it with letters exchanged by recorded delivery if either party thinks it's possible that it's going to end up in court, or just take it to court and let a judge decide if it's reasonable for something to be delivered faulty and then not to fixed by the supplier.

jmoto, warranty doesn't come into. Go talk to Trading Standards to learn more about something called the Sale of Goods Act and your obligations. Also look into the problems with your email as there would seem to be a bit of a pattern of emails not arriving if you're saying that you respond to every email you get... Rolling Eyes

jmotosmessedmeup, if you're not getting anywhere trying to deal with jmotos in a reasonable way then discuss with Trading Standards about taking him to the small claims court. They're able to advise you on what you should do, needless to say arguing about it on an internet forum with the supplier and making comments on dodgy grounds is unlikely to be recommended by them.

Or just continue arguing about it on here.https://www.travelcitydirect.com/tickets/bb/img/smilies/popcorn.gif

jmotos
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 14:09 - 26 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

wel what can i really do if i dont know who im talking to

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:16 - 26 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding out who you're talking to would be the obvious starting point IMO. If they're not willing to tell you who they are then they're stupid as they can't expect you to sort their problems if you don't know who they are. Laughing

Surely you know who they are as they've sent you emails and you can't have that many customers who have bikes arrive broken, can you? Give out a phone number and that should make things a lot more straight foward, unless of course you've got something to hide and so don't want people to be able to phone you...

jmotos
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 15:25 - 26 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the thing is i havent had an email from him/her Confused

alpine
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:04 - 27 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will get abuse for this but shut the FUCK up..

"J motos will show is true colours depending on how he respons. "

Read through the entire thread and YOU havnt provided a name or anything, just been an idiot. As other have said before about not taking sides, im swaying towards Jmoto. At least his respones are well reasoned and trying to fucking help you at least.

Retard.

Hooky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:06 - 27 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ,just to fully get the picture .

jmotosmessedmeup bought one of those horrible little chinese mini motos for how much ?? £300 .

It was delivered ,it was made of cheese ( edam or worse )

For fucks sake When will people ever learn Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ITS DIRT CHEAP FOR GOOD REASON Thumbs Down
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2