Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Nearly come off, would of been fun

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

firefox
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:44 - 09 Jun 2007    Post subject: Nearly come off, would of been fun Reply with quote

Hey well tonight i was riding above my abilities, i tryed entering a tight corner at 70mph, i knew it wasnt going to work with nobbles so i had to pull the bike straight, but in a panik i locked the back wheel, went across both sides of the road, across the path and into a field, knocked down a little fence before coming to a stop when i went back and had a look i must of skid for a good 20 metres or so. but yes i learnt my lesson Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Type_Mo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:39 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but yes i learnt my lesson

To not buy knoblies?

glad your ok tho Thumbs Up

firefox
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:51 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Type_Mo wrote:
Quote:
but yes i learnt my lesson

To not buy knoblies?

glad your ok tho Thumbs Up

i was thinking more along the lines of not to ride like a cunt Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Type_Mo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:19 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh... im right your wrong Laughing

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:20 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it down to experience mate and PLEASE don't make the same mistake again.
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon

mattsprattuk
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:20 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky!
you could have hit a rabbit or a lamp post!

Thumbs Up

almost had to break out the ol' MS-Paint again!
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:36 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattsprattuk wrote:
lucky!

Thumbs Up

almost had to break out the ol' MS-Paint again!

On my way home from a party last night (didn't drink)at about 4 pm I was happily cruising along and was 2 minutes away from my house when I see in the distant light a small hairy thing.

I instantly think "oh noes! teh rabbits" And Veer slightly to the right as to try not to kill it. Dead quite and no one for miles so it was safe. Wasn't speeding either. Anyways, as I veered to the right, the rabbit also started running right.

I swear animals are suicidal. I ended up running it over and felt it and I could feel my front tyre slide a bit. I then turned around to make sure it was dead. Checked it wasn't suffering, etc. IT was so I didn't have to kill it which I would've hated. And that's the second time I've hit an animal there. The other time was when there was a pheasant and it decided to fly towards me as I was getting closer. Result, pheasant hits me in the stomach and I get winded.

Just goes to show, no matter how you ride, sensibly or legally, you will still kill bunnies. So you might as well ride mental all the time. Thumbs Up
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 10:04 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's would've, not would of. Razz

How knobbly are your tyres, out of interest? I've only just replaced the dual-purpose ones on my KLE with BT45's, and although the ride is now much smoother, I can't recall any instances where I felt the old tyres had caused me to run out of grip. I did notice that they didn't really behave well at motorway speeds, but that was more of a comfort thing than a safety issue.

Ted
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:18 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattsprattuk wrote:
lucky!

Hehe... behave! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

firefox
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
It's would've, not would of. Razz

How knobbly are your tyres, out of interest? I've only just replaced the dual-purpose ones on my KLE with BT45's, and although the ride is now much smoother, I can't recall any instances where I felt the old tyres had caused me to run out of grip. I did notice that they didn't really behave well at motorway speeds, but that was more of a comfort thing than a safety issue.

they are the michelin ac cross 10, when looking at the tyres i had been all the way to the edge so nothing much i could of done it wouldnt go any further Twisted Evil
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 317 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1