bored

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

Drevil
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 16:09 - 08 Jun 2009    Post subject: bored Reply with quote

i dont know about anyone else but im getting pretty bored riding on my own
i live in bradford is there anyone learner ridders out there with a 125 near leeds halifax or bradford who is as bored as me
if so get posting and well have a day were we can all meet up and got on a huge ride

god just imagine all the l plates flying around the roads

oh all ages and all bikes welcome if your interested in hanging out with loads of 125cc bikes that is Confused

haha that sound optimistic (Loads) i bet i get no interest at all

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

deanoet
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:24 - 08 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

You on the north thread?

Planned meet end of month

If not post back and i`ll copy and paste the link

Drevil
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 17:10 - 08 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope the link said sorry access denied
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

deanoet
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:17 - 08 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyone fancy a meet at Settle then a ride to The Craven Heifer Pub, Skipton? menu here

Apply to get access to the north area, doesnt take long, i think Babyyam does the access requests and she is quite active.

Will be a few of us going, and you can meet with some who know where they are going
Learners are welcomed, my first meet was on L plates. Smile

Drevil
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 20:36 - 08 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ive just applied

dave
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 14 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1